Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Yes! Because of this as a lower tier patron of his i will now also leak his content each time they come out as i can not bear this type of *predatory practice* this is like that particular scummy company *ahem* (EA) so now i will try to upload as much as i can so that you guys wont have to pay for sh*t. :BootyTime: View attachment 1788296
Don't get ban and be safe (Thanks for your service sir)

Reactions: pr0n

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
With Secret of the House, which of those need to be played first?

The titling is a little confusing with each since one has got Ch1. Day 12 the other is ch2. Day 14 but then the 3rd one is just labeled day 13-16.

So I'm assuming ch1 day 12 needs to be played by itself followed by just day 13-16? That ch2 day 14 one is the one throwing me for a loop though, can anyone help me clarify the three?

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
With Secret of the House, which of those need to be played first?

The titling is a little confusing with each since one has got Ch1. Day 12 the other is ch2. Day 14 but then the 3rd one is just labeled day 13-16.

So I'm assuming ch1 day 12 needs to be played by itself followed by just day 13-16? That ch2 day 14 one is the one throwing me for a loop though, can anyone help me clarify the three?
Ch1. day 12 and Ch2 day 13-16 those are the ones you should play

Reactions: HoneyLibido

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im really skeptical that low tier patreons actually agreeded with this scheme, hidden scenes its actually a pretty good thing to have ingame for people to find but, but making it a special reward for tiers isnt good, cause for what i can see now its going to continue and eventually if people keep no complaining, later on 20-50% of the game will be locked to higher tier and lower tier will just the base game only, like its censored and to remove the censor you gotta pay more.
I guess we can start really seeing it has a greedy move indeed, cause man its not worth 70$ to spend for a scene.

Reactions: Noce

arben245

Mar 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well then, bye bye TSOTH. Everything was good especially the art, but I’m not gonna tolerate paywalls, regardless if they belong or not to the main storyline. High tier can get extra complementary materials, sketches, access to polls or arts they specifically ordered, access to secret chat etc - all that is acceptable. It’s called extras. But you can’t just scale basic content that everybody here came for. I can understand video creators, that give different video quality for different tiers. But selling game(or precisely one-two scenes)on monthly basis for 20-30-70$? Really? Why not to setup minimum 20$ pledge in that case? I understand that dude wants to earn, everybody does, but why to do it so ignorantly? Such a shame. I mean, he could create a gallery minigame online or the one that requires weekly patches with extra scenes, released separately, with built-in antipiracy defense or temporary access with new passwords every week. I know it’s all can be cracked and he is not a cybersecurity genius, but at least that wouldn’t be offensive. Separate product he worked hard for, you want it - you buy it or buy passwords or patches. It’s honest. And it’s not the part of main storyline either)))).He forgot that Patreon is a donation support platform, not a marketplace and I wonder how it’ll go from now. I’m wishing all the best to that project, but as a member of consumer society, I’m leaving and never return:ROFLMAO:

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Well then, bye bye TSOTH. Everything was good especially the art, but I’m not gonna tolerate paywalls, regardless if they belong or not to the main storyline. High tier can get extra complementary materials, sketches, access to polls or arts they specifically ordered, access to secret chat etc - all that is acceptable. It’s called extras. But you can’t just scale basic content that everybody here came for. I can understand video creators, that give different video quality for different tiers. But selling game(or precisely one-two scenes)on monthly basis for 20-30-70$? Really? Why not to setup minimum 20$ pledge in that case? I understand that dude wants to earn, everybody does, but why to do it so ignorantly? Such a shame. I mean, he could create a gallery minigame online or the one that requires weekly patches with extra scenes, released separately, with built-in antipiracy defense or temporary access with new passwords every week. I know it’s all can be cracked and he is not a cybersecurity genius, but at least that wouldn’t be offensive. Separate product he worked hard for, you want it - you buy it or buy passwords or patches. It’s honest. And it’s not the part of main storyline either)))).He forgot that Patreon is a donation support platform, not a marketplace and I wonder how it’ll go from now. I’m wishing all the best to that project, but as a member of consumer society, I’m leaving and never return:ROFLMAO:
Forget that, $20 patrons aren't considered high level patrons, now inusen says those scenes aren't canon so the lower level doesn't bother him lol

Reactions: Noce
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes