Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Looking at the way Inusen is I think is just going to get worse, the guy bans people for anything, gets pissed when F95 called him out for the review bombing he was doing, says piracy is bad (even tho he came here for free publicity), doesn't take constructive criticism, on his defense I know some shouldn't have leaked his game that one time I give him that, but the way he later responded was horrible too, I see some devs here that doesn't get their games leak because the community respects them, The guy from Divimeira and the one doing Gem Dom are the ones that come to my mind, then we have the arrogance I know the art is 10/10 that's why we keep playing but without it you have nothing to come for with the game, he has lots of patreon now even tho he said that getting his game leaked was making him lose a lot of them as well, doesn't get a decent team to help with programming or proof read the game, is the same build over and over with the go to this point and do this, we only get one girl per update 2-4 if we are lucky, he reuses poses just to say the sex is longer, is just a mess and now we have the scenes on paywalls, I don't know what else to say, such potential getting destroyed by the creator, and the funny thing is passing the story and the tasks that are chores that only serve to waste time until you get to the good stuff, if he worked those things out the game could be a masterpiece instead of something we might forget after is completed.
Yeah, I know that Zion of Olympus is also a good creator, he has had some hick ups in the process but he is still committed to creating content, perhaps he's biting off a bit more that he can chew but he's determined to creating a franchise and will talk about the lore with people, I respect his hustle. I think he's also one of the devs people here respect alongside NLT who are consistently adding content every 2 weeks. The thing about entertainment is that you should NEVER let it become more about money than the art, at most leave it at 50/50. These guys are respected and have a solid fanbase because they don't want to milk them out money but create good games with equally good art and EARN people's money and respect.

Reactions: Noce

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Another factor that affects the game if it continues to do this is the length of the updates, as we saw how it rushed to release the latest update just to add that scene to the $70 Patrons.

Reactions: pr0n and Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Another factor that affects the game if it continues to do this is the length of the updates, as we saw how it rushed to release the latest update just to add that scene to the $70 Patrons.
Not only that Darkel, imagine saying ok I'm a $10 patron and I want to see the secret scenes and you upgrade your pledge to $20-$70 just to find out is something very simple, like a handjob, Blowjob and such I know Inusen will put better ones in the future but damn I would be very disappointed and furious.

Reactions: pr0n and Nullx54

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
hello
does the update end after fixing the door?? there is no scene after
After you fix the door lock, you enter the room and have a scene with Debra after that you go to the living room and that's where day 16 ends

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
After you fix the door lock, you enter the room and have a scene with Debra after that you go to the living room and that's where day 16 ends
I think I have a bug after I fix the door handle there is no scene :/

I just go in the room but nothing happen .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noce

iicrashii

Aug 2, 2019
This game could be much better if it follow MTD milf figures and shapes as milfs in this game looks like elephants:LOL: though great art!

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
After the "go home and talk to Debora Husband" -> He is not here, I did everything just before, I did it twice carefuly, still not here
Try to do it from the start I think that part can get bugged and he doesn't appear on the living room I started again from the beginning and talked to everyone again

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
So in short he's charging $70 for a gif?
Yes! Because of this as a patron of his i will now also leak his content each time they come out as i can not bear this type of *predatory practice* this is like that particular scummy company *ahem* (EA) so now i will try to upload as much as i can so that you guys wont have to pay for sh*t. :BootyTime: FWGfO5kN.jpg

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 41 Votes