Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
No wonder his discord from so many users nobody talks in there, its like a prison, if you say something there is 99% chance of you getting banned, the only person that i see talking that shitshow of a discord is him, nonstop posting cause he has no community, his community is too damn afraid to speak even in patreon they are afraid.
I also follow him on discord and he really is very right in his discord you have to be careful if they don't ban you is a way of saying don't contradict me I even publish this I don't know what he means with the scenes. sorry if I don't take a screenshot for me it's better to copy and paste classic :)
"- We get a lot of nice feedback so we added in this update 2 exclusive hidden sex or sex scenes for our backers. One for our lower level backers dedicated and one exclusive for our high level backers as agreed backers get 2 hidden scenes on 17 days. The 20, 30, 70 USD are called High-tier)!"

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Hi all! Why is there a separate download for Chapter 2 day 14? Isn't that already included in Day 13-16?

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I don't wish ill on anyone, but I hope that the loss of patrons makes Inusen reflect on his bad decisions.
I agree with you but sometimes people need a lesson in humility, you have to respect your supporters and yeah he worked hard to gain them but there's a limit on how much greed you can push.

• Hey there
Reactions: pr0n and arben245

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018
No wonder his discord from so many users nobody talks in there, its like a prison, if you say something there is 99% chance of you getting banned, the only person that i see talking that shitshow of a discord is him, nonstop posting cause he has no community, his community is too damn afraid to speak even in patreon they are afraid.
Yeah, i got banned from the discord for allegedly "making something offensive" to the server when the LAST thing i remember is saying to a supporter who got early access, to hold any info on Day 15 until it comes out, and when i tried to get an actual explanation after that allegation, they blocked me on Twitter.

zalimxx

Jul 10, 2019
Hi! guys ı download chapter 2 day 14, but debra not in the room what shloud I do or what did I wrong?

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes