Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I finished Linda's new style man, she's so seductive, she kept her old look, I just changed her hair and body, i made her body more alluring than.

The reason is so that the world does not say that I am a thief.

Also, I am one of the people who is very tired of repeated sex positions, so my focus will be on new and strange sex positions, and do not worry, I will do the well-known sex positions such as Doggystyle and others.

noobicious

Oct 19, 2020
1651582656930.png

yeah started plating this game about 2 days ago playing first game (1-12) and the new updated game (13-16)i cant find key keeps saying this guess i wasted 2 days (10 hours of play time ) getting here for nothing from the start anyways the art is great but story is a little hard to follow noticed a couple typos in game and the walkthroughs and walkthroughs a bit hard to follow you sometimes got to follow them in the order they say sometimes or it will bug out anyways im stuck on day 16 cant get key thats about where i am let me know how to fix

Last edited:

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
View attachment 1790681

yeah started plating this game about 2 days ago playing first game (1-12) and the new updated game (13-16)i cant find key keeps saying this guess i wasted 2 days (10 hours of play time ) getting here for nothing from the start anyways the art is great but story is a little hard to follow noticed a couple typos in game and the walkthroughs and walkthroughs a bit hard to follow you sometimes got to follow them in the order they say sometimes or it will bug out anyways im stuck on day 16 cant get key thats about where i am let me know how to fix
Speak to the girls in the cemetery and there's a grave with flowers to the left click them and then go back to the park and click the bag again I know is stupid but that's the stuff I did on my game

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Lmfao this mf blocked me on Twitter because I said that the last update didn't have any content and 80% of the main sex scene was reused art and animation from the previous update.
His Attitude is pretty shitty, idk how he didnt ban me on twitter, but i did myself a favour and block him and spoke with some artist friends who follow him to know about his attitudes in case they interact with him nothing really to trash him but was to warn them, has for the update well you not wrong there, this update was a time waster that leaded to the same action of the last update but he managed to complete the sex scene.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
His Attitude is pretty shitty, idk how he didnt ban me on twitter, but i did myself a favour and block him and spoke with some artist friends who follow him to know about his attitudes in case they interact with him nothing really to trash him but was to warn them, has for the update well you not wrong there, this update was a time waster that leaded to the same action of the last update but he managed to complete the sex scene.
For me the update was very MEH, the positive thing is that new female characters for all tastes were included, the story has something more than the relationship between Fred and Debra, and the final scene of the day 16 it seemed good to me as a conclusion from the previous update. Although now I would like a scene that completes what happened in the kitchen, with Debra in doggy style.

Last edited:

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
For me the update was very MEH, the positive thing is that new female characters for all tastes were included, the story has something more than the relationship between Fred and Debra, and the final scene of the day 16 it seemed good to me as a conclusion from the previous update. Although now I would like a scene that completes what happened in the kitchen, with Debra in doggy style.
You're just giving him more art to reuse on that kitchen scene soon he will make a post about how reusing and adding new art as a main scene is fine just like he did with Rita on day 12

Don't get me wrong artists take shortcuts all the time to go faster but basically for me the power that scene had on day 15 was downgraded by just redoing it and adding new angles instead of making a different pose ending with the same but that's just me.

Last edited:

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
You're just giving him more art to reuse on that kitchen scene soon he will make a post about how reusing and adding new art as a main scene is fine just like he did with Rita on day 12

Don't get me wrong artists take shortcuts all the time to go faster but basically for me the power that scene had on day 15 was downgraded by just redoing it and adding new angles instead of making a different pose ending with the same but that's just me.
You're not going to ask too much of her either, because it shows that she doesn't know much about sexual positions or doesn't really want to implement them, that's why I say that Debra Doggy Style would be very hot to watch for a change, Rita's scene was spectacular as well as the washing machine scene With Debra, need is a little imagination and getting out of the safety zone.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
You're not going to ask too much of her either, because it shows that she doesn't know much about sexual positions or doesn't really want to implement them, that's why I say that Debra Doggy Style would be very hot to watch for a change, Rita's scene was spectacular as well as the washing machine scene With Debra, need is a little imagination and getting out of the safety zone.
Now compare all the positions in the game and you'll see a few that are different don't count the angles just the positions the only cowgirl we had was Liza with another guy in day 5 or 6 and Svetlana then aside from Liza having let's say titjob and that all the others are similar with them and I'm sorry but Rita's second scene was super meh

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Also Darkel don't forget that Debra started seducing Fred in day 12 by going to his room and playing dumb on him one thing is being afraid to be caught and another is to change their personalities when is convenient Debra and him were into the sex this update she even told him to fix the lock so they could have a different sex position and end the same way without reusing old art.

Not saying your wrong just that some new sex positions would be great.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Lmfao this mf blocked me on Twitter because I said that the last update didn't have any content and 80% of the main sex scene was reused art and animation from the previous update.
I'm like you, he banned me because I said he's bad at sexual angles. :confused:

Unfortunately, his main goal is money only and he never cares about the content of the game, the story, or anything

Quality is the most important thing or make your game go to garbage like many games.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
What do you think, should I do this in my project to make a very strong sex scene for $20 supporters or not. :unsure::unsure:
Of course I wouldn't do that. It's a very dirty move in my opinion .

In my opinion, you should build a good relationship with your supporters, even at the lowest levels. I think this is the best way to get more money. As for Inusen . way of dealing, he is a very young child who gets angry quickly. :ROFLMAO:

My plan is that when the game is released I will make the higher supporters play the game before the lower supporters max one week only.

Reactions: Noce
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes