darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Of course I wouldn't do that. It's a very dirty move in my opinion .

In my opinion, you should build a good relationship with your supporters, even at the lowest levels. I think this is the best way to get more money. As for Inusen . way of dealing, he is a very young child who gets angry quickly. :ROFLMAO:

My plan is that when the game is released I will make the higher supporters play the game before the lower supporters max one week only.
But I imagine you won't release it for free? If the game leaks I hope you don't take the post you criticize from Inusen

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, i got banned from the discord for allegedly "making something offensive" to the server when the LAST thing i remember is saying to a supporter who got early access, to hold any info on Day 15 until it comes out, and when i tried to get an actual explanation after that allegation, they blocked me on Twitter.
So basically you were being a good boy to Inusen and he still kicked you. Motherfucker is unstable.

Reactions: Hinelbgst

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018
So basically you were being a good boy to Inusen and he still kicked you. Motherfucker is unstable.
Seriously. All i did in the server was ask some progression questions, asked if there was a gallery, and was also acknowledging any possible thing to happen in another day update. And just telling someone to hold not-for-public-yet info is what got me banned without warning.

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
Of course I wouldn't do that. It's a very dirty move in my opinion .

In my opinion, you should build a good relationship with your supporters, even at the lowest levels. I think this is the best way to get more money. As for Inusen . way of dealing, he is a very young child who gets angry quickly. :ROFLMAO:

My plan is that when the game is released I will make the higher supporters play the game before the lower supporters max one week only.
I want to believe you but I just can't. Adding the content to higher tiers first. One week, then one month. Most likely your not gonna be any different. Nice & friendly at first but after watching all that money roll in, your gonna milk the project just as much. But ehh... you do you.

Last edited:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I Honestly want to believe you but I just can't. Adding the content to higher tiers first. One week, then one month. Most likely your not gonna be any different. Nice & friendly at first but after watching all that money roll in, your gonna milk the project just as much. But ehh... you do you.
My friend, there is something called building events in the story so that sex is fun and exciting. Yes, I agree that some developers took three years to have sex with Linda, and of course I will not do that, but it will be much closer.

Apr 30, 2022
My friend, there is something called building events in the story so that sex is fun and exciting. Yes, I agree that some developers took three years to have sex with Linda, and of course I will not do that, but it will be much closer.
Wow; you are working on reviving the primordial of secret of the house? Bless you good sir

JonasClaudio

Mar 18, 2022
No, I hate Secret House, my favorite game is Milftoon Drama, and I will reboot it. I will repeat the story again and it will be a much better story.
Don't get me wrong, i love the lewd scenes in game, but thank god someone is commited to the story, you deserve at least a hug

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Don't get me wrong, i love the lewd scenes in game, but thank god someone is commited to the story, you deserve at least a hug
I'm a fan of incest stories, and most of these stories are rubbish, the mother becomes a whore quickly without logical reason, just for sex. It's nonsense, so my project will focus on the story very heavily, even in the simplest details.

Apr 30, 2022
Well looks like inusen banned me from discord because i asked how does one work progress grows with the number of patreons rising, just a non harmfull question out of curiosity on how a game grows

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes