Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I m with you ,i was excepting new position or something but just old scene with cum ,hope next update have new scene with different position or as we all saying different position for high tire patreons xD
Well he added new poses to make it longer and then cum but yeah the reuse of day 15 assets is there as well

boyhunghang

Oct 19, 2017
To my disappointment, I can confirm the developer's attitude has changed and went full megalomanic. He removed my 5$ patreon membership after commenting on how the privileges of the lower tier is getting worse by the month. He used to give out walkthroughs to low tier members at a later date with no member exclusivity to the scenes of the game, but now he makes hidden scenes to high tier members (20$) which is stupid since the scene he makes is so lackluster especially the most recent one.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
To my disappointment, I can confirm the developer's attitude has changed and went full megalomanic. He removed my 5$ patreon membership after commenting on how the privileges of the lower tier is getting worse by the month. He used to give out walkthroughs to low tier members at a later date with no member exclusivity to the scenes of the game, but now he makes hidden scenes to high tier members (20$) which is stupid since the scene he makes is so lackluster especially the most recent one.
I can say after reading all the low tier rewards its all pretty much the same only a changes one thing and that is it, now that thing of walkthroughs i heard before this shit started, what kinda of idiot doesnt provide the walkthrough to low tiers aint them supporters too?:confused:, cause its stupid making a walkthrough a reward for high tiers, his patreon reward system is pretty bad, you only start to be a supporter if you invest min 20$, this guy literaly pulling Magic Fingers moves aswell School of Lust dev.

Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Imagine playing this game but the secret scenes are quest, time or dialogue locked, that you'll have to be clever and explore the map talk to the Npcs and have fun expending extra time trying to figure out how to get the secret scene adding more time and replay value to the game, even making the community work together to find out what they are missing, but we got the pay more to get those and instead of doing it for the patrons you do it for the greed.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
In my opinion, the dumbest step he made is to make secret scenes within the game for the higher supporters of the supporters. He slowly kills himself and destroys his reputation among the people. He will become an outcast over time. There are many ways you can distinguish between the high and low supporters .

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
He shouldn't add hidden scenes i mean we all got the code that he put to lock the game so it will eventually get leaked. He could've made it as a stand alone video for those high tiers since it's not story related ( I don't care as long as it's a hot scene I want to see it )

Currently according to one of his posts and his walkthrough the hidden scene will be in the next update. In the walkthrough the last thing is go to the living room. HIDDEN SCENE 1. End of day 16

Now he's going to add 2 hidden scenes one for the lower and both for the higher tiers. This make me thinks he just made it up and didn't know how to do it but we'll have to wait for the next update

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Lol this thread is getting more and more interesting, are we on a revolution to overthrone him? :devilish:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
If i do recall the update for day 16 has been released here already for a few days now (i could be wrong, i deleted the game so cant check), has for day 17 no clue if it has date, has for content i dont think much progress will happen, but im excited to see what is tweets going to be, im expecting "We recieved huge amount of positive reviews, and supporters are enjoying the changes".

Last edited:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Unfortunately, he became ill. The money changed a lot. I hope he comes to his senses and accepts criticism, because this will improve his reputation and his game as well.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Nullx54 and Noce
Sep 26, 2021
Well, from the looks of it, I'd say this game is about to get Nuked by him. Is this how it went down with his Milftoon game? I know he claimed if was because of the company, but maybe he Nuked it on his own?

On a side note: I can understand why he is pissed that folks are putting his games out into the world for folks like me to download for free and enjoy. However, I think my biggest issue with this industry (if you can call it that), is that so many developers utilize the crowed funded model. I've chatted with developers in the past who have said they like this model because creating as they go leads to folks helping to tweak their games, but I would much rather them make a complete game, charge 15-25 bucks, and let the public do as they wish with their game. I mean, what is the overhead coast for creating one of these games other than time? I would assume those who make these games already have fancy computers for their day job and this is more or less a paying hobby. Of course folks overwhelmingly disagree with my old style of releasing content, given that they don't want to spend money on shit games, but I think the reason why so many shit games exist, is because of this current model. The market can't decide quality if we all have to be subjected to a million crowd funded games; not to mention the creator having to bend the knee to all those funding their game by taking their art into the direction that their funders tell them to.

Anyway, just my opinion.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well, from the looks of it, I'd say this game is about to get Nuked by him. Is this how it went down with his Milftoon game? I know he claimed if was because of the company, but maybe he Nuked it on his own?

On a side note: I can understand why he is pissed that folks are putting his games out into the world for folks like me to download for free and enjoy. However, I think my biggest issue with this industry (if you can call it that), is that so many developers utilize the crowed funded model. I've chatted with developers in the past who have said they like this model because creating as they go leads to folks helping to tweak their games, but I would much rather them make a complete game, charge 15-25 bucks, and let the public do as they wish with their game. I mean, what is the overhead coast for creating one of these games other than time? I would assume those who make these games already have fancy computers for their day job and this is more or less a paying hobby. Of course folks overwhelmingly disagree with my old style of releasing content, given that they don't want to spend money on shit games, but I think the reason why so many shit games exist, is because of this current model. The market can't decide quality if we all have to be subjected to a million crowd funded games; not to mention the creator having to bend the knee to all those funding their game by taking their art into the direction that their funders tell them to.

Anyway, just my opinion.
In fact, piracy is one of the big reasons that kills the developer and the game, so developers ask for funding during the creation of the game because it reduces the burden and costs because it is very, very tiring.

Reactions: princess bride

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
In fact, piracy is one of the big reasons that kills the developer and the game, so developers ask for funding during the creation of the game because it reduces the burden and costs because it is very, very tiring.
At the same time I can help to spread the word and get more people together and aid in supporting creators, it's a double edged sword I agree and it doesn't lead to killing off games. However the thing I've learned about content creation (not being a creator myself) is that people will not charge you right off the bat and being nice with people will gain you a lot of support especially with pirates as they will want more content to the point that they will get as many people to help. Again pirating does put a massive dent in financing, especially the early part or if it's a full time job so I can see why people get mad with them.

It's one thing for Inusen to block Pirate but making shitty contend on top just makes people want to either quit supporting him or become more willing to pirate his games just to spite the bastard.

Edit: Tiome669 I know you are either Inusen's little rats or the man himself so keep on downvoting me, because it's the only thing you can do here you coward.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021
But I think that's my point. What is the actual cost to making one of these games other than time? It's like a band who is completely self-sufficient. If they know how to record and have all the equipment to record, then what is the overhead cost for recording a song, or album?

The Foo Fighters made this point with their 3ed album on. They own the factors of production and mostly only pay for the producer, if they choose to have one. Initial cost for the machines to produce of course exist, but I would assume most who make these games already have the tools to make these games, because their day job requires them to own the machines needed to make these games. Therefore, wouldn't making a complete game and then selling it, or perhaps releasing a demo (radio single if you will), result in folks buying the game to play it, which would then lead to folks buying the game if it is good? I would assume they could prevent piracy with a finished product, given they could code the game to prevent redistribution?

Anyway, just a thought.

I just wished more folks would make Nintendo/Super Nintendo type games, but with built in quality sex scenes. Could you imagine a game like Street Fighter II, or Mortal Kombat 1/2/3 where you fight your way to a boss and get to fuck along the way? Hot! Or perhaps a game like Mario, or Sonic where you get to run across the screen jumping and fireballing and cumming here and there... haha. I guess my age is showing.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
There's a game i used to get from here. Now I'm a highest tier subscriber. So privacy can be some times good heck Playstation is popular and also xBox because of it ( getting a game for $2 )

In crowd funded games if the game is great people will support you. Take Wayfared for example the dev releases the game after short time and he has a decent amount of support and don't forget DC's game Summertime Saga he is the highest paid patreon page and he release the game the next day.

But the most expressive support I've seen is with Warlock & Boobs the dev realeses the game immediately to public each month on time and he has more than 1800 sub the gives him more than $3700

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes