Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
But I think that's my point. What is the actual cost to making one of these games other than time? It's like a band who is completely self-sufficient. If they know how to record and have all the equipment to record, then what is the overhead cost for recording a song, or album?

The Foo Fighters made this point with their 3ed album on. They own the factors of production and mostly only pay for the producer, if they choose to have one. Initial cost for the machines to produce of course exist, but I would assume most who make these games already have the tools to make these games, because their day job requires them to own the machines needed to make these games. Therefore, wouldn't making a complete game and then selling it, or perhaps releasing a demo (radio single if you will), result in folks buying the game to play it, which would then lead to folks buying the game if it is good? I would assume they could prevent piracy with a finished product, given they could code the game to prevent redistribution?

Anyway, just a thought.

I just wished more folks would make Nintendo/Super Nintendo type games, but with built in quality sex scenes. Could you imagine a game like Street Fighter II, or Mortal Kombat 1/2/3 where you fight your way to a boss and get to fuck along the way? Hot! Or perhaps a game like Mario, or Sonic where you get to run across the screen jumping and fireballing and cumming here and there... haha. I guess my age is showing.
Zion is making such games, he's taking his time but better that then having shit content.

glocked

Sep 9, 2017
But I think that's my point. What is the actual cost to making one of these games other than time? It's like a band who is completely self-sufficient. If they know how to record and have all the equipment to record, then what is the overhead cost for recording a song, or album?

The Foo Fighters made this point with their 3ed album on. They own the factors of production and mostly only pay for the producer, if they choose to have one. Initial cost for the machines to produce of course exist, but I would assume most who make these games already have the tools to make these games, because their day job requires them to own the machines needed to make these games. Therefore, wouldn't making a complete game and then selling it, or perhaps releasing a demo (radio single if you will), result in folks buying the game to play it, which would then lead to folks buying the game if it is good? I would assume they could prevent piracy with a finished product, given they could code the game to prevent redistribution?

Anyway, just a thought.

I just wished more folks would make Nintendo/Super Nintendo type games, but with built in quality sex scenes. Could you imagine a game like Street Fighter II, or Mortal Kombat 1/2/3 where you fight your way to a boss and get to fuck along the way? Hot! Or perhaps a game like Mario, or Sonic where you get to run across the screen jumping and fireballing and cumming here and there... haha. I guess my age is showing.
too long didnt read.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Of course he's not going to change his ways. But aside from that, do you agree that the free game launches days late as long as the hidden scenes appear? No longer on the 9th of each month but in the middle or at the end.
I think that would be a smarter way to handle the content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Of course he's not going to change his ways. But aside from that, do you agree that the free game launches days late as long as the hidden scenes appear? No longer on the 9th of each month but in the middle or at the end.
I think that would be a smarter way to handle the content.
The logical approach would have been to make the free version without the secret scenes, that way if people want to play it for the secrets they just need to become a patron, any tier could still have all the scenes and that way you won't be forcing the people that already support you and you'll be gaining new ones.

There's a lot of ways to make the game more friendly for everyone but he choose his poison already so no point in keep talking about this.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Yo guys. It's been a while I didn't comment here - I was fed up TBH :p. Anyone kind enough to create a Gif rip (not CG, but GIF) of the scenes please? I don't have the patience to go through Strange puzzles. hahaha.

BTW, I read that they are hidden or special scenes now. Does that mean that those scenes are unavailable to classic versions of the game ? Like, someone needs to get a Golden $70 version to get those scenes ? Thanks in advance for your replies. Well appreciated :)

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Yo guys. It's been a while I didn't comment here - I was fed up TBH :p. Anyone kind enough to create a Gif rip (not CG, but GIF) of the scenes please? I don't have the patience to go through Strange puzzles. hahaha.

BTW, I read that they are hidden or special scenes now. Does that mean that those scenes are unavailable to classic versions of the game ? Like, someone needs to get a Golden $70 version to get those scenes ? Thanks in advance for your replies. Well appreciated :)
Secret sex scenes only available for $20 to $70 patrons, unfortunately none of them posted here links to the game with these scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kakato

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I think the hidden scenes are some kind of DLC because if try to see it a message pops up telling you to sub so to get it you have to pay which means waiting to the first of the month. If you check his tier description you'll see it. " join high tier and get it next month" because he doesn't get money upfront

I don't mind hidden scenes it's a nice way to reward supporters but the scenes aren't as he said unrelated to storyline and that's what bugs everyone

RexTroy

Apr 18, 2022
Can Anyone give me Mega Android link of day 16 please My mediafire link is not working please help someone

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Edit: Tiome669 I know you are either Inusen's little rats or the man himself so keep on downvoting me, because it's the only think you can do here you coward.
I can confirm that he reacted to my post and now my second twitter account is blocked

Seriously dude Tiome669 I was honest in my message. I want the hidden content. I will pay for it but you keep shutting me down

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I can confirm that he reacted to my post and now my second twitter account is blocked

Seriously dude Tiome669 I was honest in my message. I want the hidden content. I will pay for it but you keep shutting me down
The dude is getting more and more sensitive to criticism. Well, I understand banning me for calling him a greedy dick. But banning for the word "stupid" is already too much :)

Reactions: Nullx54 and Noce
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes