Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
indeed could be, we can see that both devs are greedy for money, this guy probably was asking for more money, and they didnt want to give more, and probably he threated them like give more money or i leave, since its hard to find a artist to do that artstyle they had to shut it down, now this guy its showing himself has another greedy guy but taking a path that could ruin him later on.
There is no such thing as greed, he works a lot and he has the right to get money, but his stupid method was supposed from the beginning of his project to put his own laws, not now.

focus_1

Nov 22, 2018
This game is fucken garbage - anyone have full save days 1 to 13 with scenes I did it for daily life in countryside but the scenes and chores were enjoyable and short. Not this fucken 1 minute to rewire remote or go make sandwhich. What the fuck

• Haha
Reactions: RaidenShogunSama

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
This game is fucken garbage - anyone have full save days 1 to 13 with scenes I did it for daily life in countryside but the scenes and chores were enjoyable and short. Not this fucken 1 minute to rewire remote or go make sandwhich. What the fuck
Another difference is that Daily Life does not need a lot of saves, there is a gallery available from the very beginning with all the scenes and characters.

Oct 2, 2020
I agree. The art is the only thing good about this game.

focus_1

Nov 22, 2018
Another difference is that Daily Life does not need a lot of saves, there is a gallery available from the very beginning with all the scenes and characters.
the gallery was okay in daily I prefer gallery or cookie jar to have context aswell as the background daily lives only had the art themselves. unless mine was bugged but it was a fun game

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
I just want to say he deserve this ,his games are good ,scenes are really amazing and he do hardwork in starting ,now i m not against him or not with him ,even now he earning alot he should change that exclusive scene things and try to give us bigger updates and more positions in scenes ,at last im happy for him and his work but not like his behaviour and the things he doing ,so saying him bullsht or anything not make any sense ,ppl like his work and they support him too ,so from that we can see ppl like him not everyone but most of them ,anyways good job but still $20 dollars for scene not worth it and hope in future he not put more money garbing tricks using his game after earning this much

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I just want to say he deserve this ,his games are good ,scenes are really amazing and he do hardwork in starting ,now i m not against him or not with him ,even now he earning alot he should change that exclusive scene things and try to give us bigger updates and more positions in scenes ,at last im happy for him and his work but not like his behaviour and the things he doing ,so saying him bullsht or anything not make any sense ,ppl like his work and they support him too ,so from that we can see ppl like him not everyone but most of them ,anyways good job but still $20 dollars for scene not worth it and hope in future he not put more money garbing tricks using his game after earning this much
I will explain why it is too early for him to brag about such achievements, so as not to look ridiculous. Here is another author, there are four levels of membership support (ten! this funny dude Inusen has):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Also, this author distributes the game for free immediately after the update and does not make versions with secret scenes specifically for rich people.

Last edited:
May 11, 2022
The art is very good, but storywise the atmosphere of his games are just so ridiculously over the top toxic.
You cannot overstate how much emotional, and at times physical, abuse the player endures, and because of this there seems to be a clear disconnect with interacting with cold, heartless women and then diddling with them 5 minutes later. I don't know if it's a courtship tradition in Eastern EU that women call men pathetic losers before sex, but it definitely ruins a lot of the fun for me, as it really just makes me feel deep hatred for every character he writes.

Rifty

Oct 10, 2018
dying for the new update that my poor ass can't afford with 20$. did inusen add any granny scene this time?

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes