Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
BTW guys, in particular, you darkel2001, please, use spoiler tags when you share content of the updates. Some pplz work/are busy and can't play the update right after it gets leaked. Think about those guys please. Peace :)

Reactions: Noce

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
I know we throw a lot of hate at Inusen, but I have to give him credit for being the one who does the music and character design, something that no one highlights but I will. In the programming of the game I think that someone else helps him, and if he does it alone he has even more merit.

(I know it has nothing to do with it, but after listening to the music from the archives it makes me more enjoyable, since in MTD they were tracks taken from YouTube and other Internet sites).

Reactions: Markbestmark

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
I know we throw a lot of hate at Inusen, but I have to give him credit for being the one who does the music and character design, something that no one highlights but I will. In the programming of the game I think that someone else helps him, and if he does it alone he has even more merit.

(I know it has nothing to do with it, but after listening to the music from the archives it makes me more enjoyable, since in MTD they were tracks taken from YouTube and other Internet sites).
true. I also like his music, way better than in MD

Reactions: darkel2001

white feather

Apr 9, 2022
Thanks for your reply. Sure! If that's what you want I'll assume you are interested? You didn't give me a name though so I'll choose a Disney girl. How does Ariel sound? I'll wait a little for your reply before getting started. If you want to see a different girl or have some details you want to see please let me know as soon as you can and I'll work on it and post it here. Thanks!
How about you choose Debra or any other girl from Discreen Vision. That's all I can ask :)

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes