jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
Hi, I remember guys created an album with all the content. On imagefap maybe ? I dont find it, anyone can help please ? :)

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I like the game specially the art like everyone else and even though he blocked me on Patreon I made two other accounts to support him on $20 tier ( aside from his greedynes his deserve it ) but both are blocked ( did he blocked my whole country? Or is it my IP even though I used different browsers and internet connections)

Anyway looks like I'll have to wait.
P.S I hate Fred just like I hated Joey from Milftoon Drama. They are both idiots specially Fred missing out on hot grandma

Reactions: jimbo_1234

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I like the game specially the art like everyone else and even though he blocked me on Patreon I made two other accounts to support him on $20 tier ( aside from his greedynes his deserve it ) but both are blocked ( did he blocked my whole country? Or is it my IP even though I used different browsers and internet connections)

Anyway looks like I'll have to wait.
P.S I hate Fred just like I hated Joey from Milftoon Drama. They are both idiots specially Fred missing out on hot grandma
If he blocks you then it's really his lose to be honest. It's gonna be funny to see him blocking people in the $70 tier if his paranoia really gets to him.

• Haha
Reactions: Argrond
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes