twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I like the game specially the art like everyone else and even though he blocked me on Patreon I made two other accounts to support him on $20 tier ( aside from his greedynes his deserve it ) but both are blocked ( did he blocked my whole country? Or is it my IP even though I used different browsers and internet connections)

Anyway looks like I'll have to wait.
P.S I hate Fred just like I hated Joey from Milftoon Drama. They are both idiots specially Fred missing out on hot grandma
If this dumbass hadn't blocked his patrons, he probably would have gotten around 10,000 supporters. And so he will hardly reach one thousand and rejoice even at this number.

getoverhere

Jun 27, 2019
Can anyone share the hidden or extra scene for update 0.16? Maybe by sharing a link to a website where I can watch that extra scene? Thanks

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I was a low tier sub $1 and got blocked imagine doing the same for high tier ones ( bad move )

Can anyone share the hidden or extra scene for update 0.16? Maybe by sharing a link to a website where I can watch that extra scene? Thanks
It's save not to share because he might find who shared it and block him which would be very frustrating since he payed a lot

ZackWyler

Oct 6, 2021
and now we wait for some hero
The real "hero" is someone that'll treat you better overhaul. An entirely different artist. Whether that be me or someone else the point is to move on. This person doesn't have you as their best interest and from my understanding it's more about their own gain. A hero that'll pay $70 ? That's a villain . That person wouldn't help this person come to their senses for you to get what you want at a reasonable price or no price at all. Don't misunderstand me here you are totally fine waiting it out or figuring out some way to get it. After all it is YOUR money. Do what you want. I only want to share my thoughts with you. Thanks for taking the time to read it.

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
Don't sweat on it, i "know a guy" if you know what i mean
yeah pleeeease ! :) I stopped playing the game, because all those idiot quests etc....too much time. MC is a fokken retard idiot, but I loved Debra and Grandma. So I would like to just have look on the content, this is why I was looking around for that link :)

Sep 7, 2020
If this dumbass hadn't blocked his patrons, he probably would have gotten around 10,000 supporters. And so he will hardly reach one thousand and rejoice even at this number.
Agreed. I'll never understand anyone turning down money to support their project. Considering patrons come and go on a monthly basis and support isn't always guaranteed. Because I have a strong customer service background, I guess will never understand this guy.

Reactions: Nullx54

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Agreed. I'll never understand anyone turning down money to support their project. Considering patrons come and go on a monthly basis and support isn't always guaranteed. Because I have a strong customer service background, I guess will never understand this guy.
I don't either. Thing is, when you earn the respect, not the ire of pirates business is gonna be good. I think we can all agree that Inusen is a spazz considering how he's been behaving. Turning down money is something that would make any sane creator look at him and question what is wrong with the man. Unless he's a trustfund kid or gets money elsewhere then I can't understand why he would do such a thing.

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
I like the game specially the art like everyone else and even though he blocked me on Patreon I made two other accounts to support him on $20 tier ( aside from his greedynes his deserve it ) but both are blocked ( did he blocked my whole country? Or is it my IP even though I used different browsers and internet connections)

Anyway looks like I'll have to wait.
P.S I hate Fred just like I hated Joey from Milftoon Drama. They are both idiots specially Fred missing out on hot grandma
dude if he blocked you why do you keep supporting someone like that piece of shit ?lol

ZackWyler

Oct 6, 2021
I appreciate the compliments a lot of you are giving.

Recently someone sent me a private message that forces me to return here to clarify what I do and what I DO NOT DO. A user messaged me with request thinking that my work is edited of this guy's already done work. While I appreciate the compliment that this person was convinced my stuff was so accurate that he thought it was an already existing asset in "the secret of the house" but just edited I need to clarify I DO NOT REDRAW OVER ASSETS owned by anyone. Everything is done and fully owned by me. I do not take request involving taking someone else's work and then editing them in some way. People will need to ask the respective artist to do that to their own work. What I CAN DO is copy artist's style as I have already shown. All I need is a reference of their work and I can make characters in that style no problem.

In short I'm capable of making my own "the secret of the house" with my own stuff and programming a game no problem that gives the feel of the already existing game .

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes