Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
The real "hero" is someone that'll treat you better overhaul. An entirely different artist. Whether that be me or someone else the point is to move on. This person doesn't have you as their best interest and from my understanding it's more about their own gain. A hero that'll pay $70 ? That's a villain . That person wouldn't help this person come to their senses for you to get what you want at a reasonable price or no price at all. Don't misunderstand me here you are totally fine waiting it out or figuring out some way to get it. After all it is YOUR money. Do what you want. I only want to share my thoughts with you. Thanks for taking the time to read it.
I'm not speaking for them, but I'd be happy to be their hero. if i could pay 70$ for the game.. but i pay 5 Reais for 1 dollar... if i could i would share with you guys believe me. PS: Reais is the money used in brazil.

Jun 15, 2017
I like the game specially the art like everyone else and even though he blocked me on Patreon I made two other accounts to support him on $20 tier ( aside from his greedynes his deserve it ) but both are blocked ( did he blocked my whole country? Or is it my IP even though I used different browsers and internet connections)

Anyway looks like I'll have to wait.
P.S I hate Fred just like I hated Joey from Milftoon Drama. They are both idiots specially Fred missing out on hot grandma
Sure you're not using the same card on those accounts? He probably found out by looking at the last digits of your CC/DC.

Jun 15, 2017
Oh I missed that
Yes I used the same card and PayPal payment with the same card
Thought so. Unfortunately, Patreon doesn't seem to accept prepaid/virtual card payments as of now (as far as I know anyway). Hate to say it, but I think you're screwed.

Edit: Sent a PM in order to cheer you up a bit.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Thought so. Unfortunately, Patreon doesn't seem to accept prepaid/virtual card payments as of now (as far as I know anyway). Hate to say it, but I think you're screwed.

Edit: Sent a PM in order to cheer you up a bit.
That's odd I've been using pre-paid card ever since I started supporting devs on patreon with no problems. But maybe he blocked the card somehow
I don't know how Patrein work like for example in my country there's VAT and patreon started including it yet not all devs has it in the final receipt

Mar 25, 2021
What happened to MC's mom ? Is she dead? Or is there a chance that she might get introduced in future versions of the game?
Also, since when Patreon starts banning incest content? Because if I remembered correctly Milftoon drama , sex note and few other incest games are published on Patreon.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
What happened to MC's mom ? Is she dead? Or is there a chance that she might get introduced in future versions of the game?
Also, since when Patreon starts banning incest content? Because if I remembered correctly Milftoon drama , sex note and few other incest games are published on Patreon.
They are rules that began to be published relatively recently on Patreon, and yes, the protagonist's mother is dead, or at least that's what they say in the game.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes