bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
Ah shame. it looked like a good scene too. Do we get uploads to those versions with the bonus scenes eventually? you know...through generous persons? or is the author much too draconian for them to risk it?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Ah shame. it looked like a good scene too. Do we get uploads to those versions with the bonus scenes eventually? you know...through generous persons? or is the author much too draconian for them to risk it?
he blocked anyone pirate his game, if i was those patrons i wouldnt risk it

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
If he finds out someone is sharing the high tier build and your name matches yours in Patreon then you get banned so yeah he's very draconian

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
So the scene with the granny is for high tier patrons? No way, as long as there are more sex scenes with Debra we win

• Haha
Reactions: Noce

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
The guide book only contains 4 line, wtf bruh? At many points i dont even know what the fck should i suppose to do, all i want is fck some girls, not running around, clicking on everything on my screen, finding a fcking cat (and then find another cat??), buying ice cream,.. and receive nothing after those tasks:WaitWhat:

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes