Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
The guide book only contains 4 line, wtf bruh? At many points i dont even know what the fck should i suppose to do, all i want is fck some girls, not running around, clicking on everything on my screen, finding a fcking cat (and then find another cat??), buying ice cream,.. and receive nothing after those tasks:WaitWhat:
Welcome to the secret of the house where clicking is not optional and tips don't exist

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Welcome to the secret of the house where clicking is not optional and tips don't exist
i remembered in couple of previous versions the guide is more detailed (but the game still grinding as fuck), now he decided to cut off both the guide and the contents :HideThePain: wise move Inusen

• Haha
Reactions: darkel2001 and Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
i remembered in couple of previous versions the guide is more detailed (but the game still grinding as fuck), now he decided to cut off both the guide and the contents :HideThePain: wise move Inusen
They are not cut if you're a high Patron or wait for the free release next month

Tempest7

Jan 25, 2021
the guide inside the game is useless sometime you must find the someones conversation will give you the next guide

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
If no one mentioned this
One of the hidden scenes in D17 is Debra giving Joey BJ ( according to discord post )

Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
It would have been nice to see the Grandma in a normal scene after all the wait I knew it would be behind paywall and not a single soul will share the $20 build such a shame but well that's how life goes.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes