Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
It really pisses me off. I was a low tier Patreon and he blocked me for asking. Now, I found out that Grandma scene is the high tier exclusive. This is definitely not what he said that these scenes are not story related.
I really hope for someone from $20 tier to leak the game
I know, he can't take criticism or listen to feedback. Let's hope he pisses his fanbase so much that $20+ patrons leak it just to spite him.

Reactions: Thelonely6

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Damn Inusen lied a lot, Debra's scene in this update is Canon and with Grandma it's a crime, because something happened between Fred and Grandma, and you want us to believe that's not important to the story?
I promise that if I get the steady job I'll pay $20 to leak the game here.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Damn Inusen lied a lot, Debra's scene in this update is Canon and with Grandma it's a crime, because something happened between Fred and Grandma, and you want us to believe that's not important to the story?
If you play the game and choose to remember what happened with the Grandma Fred says it himself in the dialogue on how he fucked it up

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
If you play the game and choose to remember what happened with the Grandma Fred says it himself in the dialogue on how he fucked it up
Exact! he himself is screwing up his own story more. His method did not convince me and today I confirm that his way of treating his patrons is a bad idea.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
This is exactly what i wanted to do but he somehow blocked two cards i have
And you know he's dump because he's missing other supporters by just using Patreon. He didn't bother to make an itch account or SS for those you can't use Patreon

Reactions: Noce

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
He got lurkers here, that's for sure.
Sure he does. I dunno what are they up to, exactly, since Inusen is practically doing witchhunt against his own patrons for no particularly good reason. It's the first time I see a creator's behaviour like this, well, if he prefers it this way and tells us he does not need our money, I do not intend to insist. ) "For free" is good enough. )

Reactions: Nullx54

Killer-Folk

Nov 9, 2020
It really pisses me off. I was a low tier Patreon and he blocked me for asking. Now, I found out that Grandma scene is the high tier exclusive. This is definitely not what he said that these scenes are not story related.
I really hope for someone from $20 tier to leak the game
I remember when he banned me from his discord server because i asked him if he need help to setup or boost the server. i feel like he is living in his own world.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Sure he does. I dunno what are they up to, exactly, since Inusen is practically doing witchhunt against his own patrons for no particularly good reason. It's the first time I see a creator's behaviour like this, well, if he prefers it this way and tells us he does not need our money, I do not intend to insist. ) "For free" is good enough. )
Same here it's illogical.

I remember when he banned me from his discord server because i asked him if he need help to setup or boost the server. i feel like he is living in his own world.
Yeah stuff like that makes me question his sanity. You basically offered to help him and he banned you for that, this kind of behavior is gonna bite him in the ass sooner or later.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes