Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
I gotta say I'm mad because I'm a gilflover and locking the scene really pissed me but thinking about it it has interpenur intelligence he knows a lot of his fan love it and that's why he locks it
Also I liked his confidence about only using patreon ( if he played well he may reach DarkCookie level )
He said there will be more scene so hopefully it'll be free
You give this guy's brain too much credit. He's just a dumb, greedy asshole with great artistic skills, that's it.

P.S. also don't get your hopes up for free content. Unless his income decreases by a lot, you're not getting shit for free.

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Anyone have a the Mac Version yet?
Download the PC version, take only the /GAME/ folder from there and copy it to the folder with the game for Mac of the previous version with confirmation of the replacement of files. Or wait for the free release, only five days left.

Reactions: Noce

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
You give this guy's brain too much credit. He's just a dumb, greedy asshole with great artistic skills, that's it.

P.S. also don't get your hopes up for free content. Unless his income decreases by a lot, you're not getting shit for free.
Dump of course
Greedy absolutely what I meant
As for income decreasing I hopefully it'll happen soon but by the looks of it he won't care because he has a lot of A$$kissers to feed his erogance
And for leaking i think we have high tier subs here but it's dangerous to leak so I don't blame them

Reactions: Argrond and Zeppole

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Dump of course
Greedy absolutely what I meant
As for income decreasing I hopefully it'll happen soon but by the looks of it he won't care because he has a lot of A$$kissers to feed his erogance
And for leaking i think we have high tier subs here but it's dangerous to leak so I don't blame them
If his high tier patrons leak or leave, it's gonna scare the shit out of him. But the question is if they are gonna be the first or the last to leave. That really depends on how loyal they are to him.

zhilbert2002

Apr 27, 2022
in {Secret of the House}
Does "Grandma" have a sex or Hot scene? Someone can share a video or at least a photo of it?...
Please

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
The granny scene being locked out is still a damn shame . I wonder if it would be considered canon going forward?
A shame indeed for the granny lovers but I knew this was going to happen so embrace yourselves for other girls with no sex scenes being behind paywalls

Reactions: Nullx54
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes