saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
A shame indeed for the granny lovers but I knew this was going to happen so embrace yourselves for other girls with no sex scenes being behind paywalls
You mean how everything is Debra... soo all we have to look forward to is "anal" .... *paywalled*

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
You mean how everything is Debra... soo all we have to look forward to is "anal" .... *paywalled*
Exactly eventually good poses and characters you may liked will be behind paywall but always remember is not canon... :BootyTime:

Because when it comes to sex scenes canon is important

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
Exactly eventually good poses and characters you may liked will be behind paywall but always remember is not canon... :BootyTime:

Because when it comes to sex scenes canon is important
Tbf I shouldn't be suprised since there is no good gilf content out anywhere.. .. like 2k futa games .. but no love for the golden oldies

Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Tbf I shouldn't be suprised since there is no good gilf content out anywhere.. .. like 2k futa games .. but no love for the golden oldies
There's some games that are trying but depends if you like the art style, I know Summertime saga has some gilfs, Divimeira has one as well, Gem Dom might add one too, Demon deals as well.

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
There's some games that are trying but depends if you like the art style, I know Summertime saga has some gilfs, Divimeira has one as well, Gem Dom might add one too, Demon deals as well.
Too be honest I just can't handle the art from 3dcg ... if I am gunna watch something fake I'd rather it be like cartoon or anime style lol soo many terrible artists ... then again I'm artistically challenged :KEK:

JBlake

Nov 25, 2020
I uploaded an archive with captured and edited videos in .webm format for the entire game TSOTH days 1-16. It’s just that there is no gallery in the game and it’s more convenient for me to view the scenes I like this way. If you are interested, you can download from this link:

MEGA
sorry for bumping old post; somehow i could download that megfiles.
if any1 interested, i've already re upload that files.
here it is:

Happy hunting :coffee:

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I guess we wait a month ....
That could just mean she will maybe have a new scene that actually involves sex for every patron... Maybe? I doubt he will release the high tier one unless patrons are finally complaining to his greedy shit

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Do you think all those "hidden" scenes are included at the end of chapter 2? I doubt it but It would be good for me if you did it like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noce

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
I think it would of been good for everyone... notice the big name games have a huge fan base ... nothing ... is locked besides .. galleries ... oh but it's got a password lol u pay for ;) it's starting to be better to think of the game like an add since u get 1 scene gotta buy the rest... but 20+a month for an update that's ... insane .. 5 months 100$ ... could buy a real game for that lol

Killer-Folk

Nov 9, 2020
Do you think all those "hidden" scenes are included at the end of chapter 2? I doubt it but It would be good for me if you did it like that.
I don't think he will do it but if it s the case he could ve set a date for us when to get the hidden scenes after the high tier. his goal is money sometimes i feel like he is a kid with good skills. let just hope he will continue the game not like (M I L F T O O N)

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Alright it's time for give you the link for download all the gif and pics related to the secret of the house:

(THE FILE IS ONLY 1, A ZIP WITH 4 FOLDER WITH ALL. THE LINK ARE DIFFERENT BUT THE FILE IS THE SAME, JUST FOR LAUGH SEE DISCREEN LOOSING TIME IN NUKE THEM INSTEAD OF DRAW SOMETHING FOR PEOPLE WHO PAY FOR HIS CONTENT)

Inside the folder you find all related the Update day 1 until 17 , yes all. Plus you can find other folder with special_pics.jpg

Special Pics related to the game that strangely this time comes out from nowhere out XD. artbook.jpg

Artbook Collection with all the artbook released until now ( spoiler they're just the pics in game putted on a pdf file with white background) edit.jpg

And for the end a special folder with some edit always related from the game, this was an exclusive gallery who i hope even you guys could help for make them more big and with more character.

Plus since here is where a lot of discreen follower , patreon and yes him too, saw comment and post. I want to tell you guys a thing and a story, first of all sorry if my english is bad i hope you can understand at least the concept. I decide long time ago after see the discord related to this artist and the content he was made, to recreate a gallery about this game and others for always enjoy the content even if someone don't have the possibility to play it for a bad pc or other problem. When i started this gallery i was so happy to the feedback of the person and most important to the author too , who seems happy to have people (who made a better thing then is site usless and with no more plus the always content he posted on twitter), so happy that decided to use that file for his twitter post too. Me happy about that i asked anything i can help for maybe make that post better not for me, but for him since the older quality version was shitty not like this one. So we chatted and thinked a way, i always tell him if it was possible to continue this gallery and has it show here ( a screen of a probabily comment removed from his discord, not sure about that since got blocked and removed from that discord) screen.png
you can see how was alright. Then something happened,one day i decide to make a video version with only the sex parts of the first chapter, discreen was happy and i decide to post it on a blog of a people who i know since i didn't know how to share on pubblic , sadly since i'm not perfect i made an error and that site decide to put his link trough some gif for adversite the post (and it's not so a bad thing since he adversite only that post nothing more) but discreen doesn't like. In the excact moment he told me , since i'm a normal person who resolve the problem (and not block them for not see) i removed all i can from the video to the post on that site, sadly some pics with link were on other site impossible to remove. But the post was removed so the problem resolved. After that all the problems started even the gallery got problem because yes... and i got blocked and next removed. Now why i'm write this, because i talked to a lot of person and see a lot of story about this artist ban person from twitter , discord and even patreon for the stupids reason, and for show that a normal person in his life don't block if the problems happen , but talk and try i way for resolve them, the kid block other because they're not anymore friend XD. I lost even a friend on discord since from that point i was like the shitty person of the world to all of discreen follower , but excatly for what? no one knows . (Hope honestly that guy can see this post and listen that i didn't do nothing more of what i usually do.) I was accused to want popularity (when i'm here and everywhere with different names and not a specific profile ), wanted to leak (never posted a single download of the game) etc etc..... What i want to say to all of you more is about this problem of high tier and the discussion usless at this point since i show you a fact , milftoon drama have still supporter even doing nothing, so talking about discreen made think it's usless, he can stop draw and he will still earn so the number of patreon are usless , he can do nothing and still earn what he need. So instead of wait an hero like you guys always say, for the game and for the gallery start do , because now yes i do that and they're people who help you but i don't know for how many time i will do that , since the idea of this gallery from the start was for my personal archive and next posted pubblic because people like. So instead of always wait the hero, try become the hero and try all, because i tell you there's a way always. For the let's say hi to discreen who is always here to check all and ban person only because talk here :).Enjoy boys

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Alright it's time for give you the link for download all the gif and pics related to the secret of the house:

Workupload

(THE FILE IS ONLY 1, A ZIP WITH 4 FOLDER WITH ALL. THE LINK ARE DIFFERENT BUT THE FILE IS THE SAME, JUST FOR LAUGH SEE DISCREEN LOOSING TIME IN NUKE THEM INSTEAD OF DRAW SOMETHING FOR PEOPLE WHO PAY FOR HIS CONTENT)

Inside the folder you find all related the Update day 1 until 17 , yes all. Plus you can find other folder with View attachment 1860339

Special Pics related to the game that strangely this time comes out from nowhere out XD. View attachment 1860340

Artbook Collection with all the artbook released until now ( spoiler they're just the pics in game putted on a pdf file with white background) View attachment 1860341

And for the end a special folder with some edit always related from the game, this was an exclusive gallery who i hope even you guys could help for make them more big and with more character.

Plus since here is where a lot of discreen follower , patreon and yes him too, saw comment and post. I want to tell you guys a thing and a story, first of all sorry if my english is bad i hope you can understand at least the concept. I decide long time ago after see the discord related to this artist and the content he was made, to recreate a gallery about this game and others for always enjoy the content even if someone don't have the possibility to play it for a bad pc or other problem. When i started this gallery i was so happy to the feedback of the person and most important to the author too , who seems happy to have people (who made a better thing then is site usless and with no more plus the always content he posted on twitter), so happy that decided to use that file for his twitter post too. Me happy about that i asked anything i can help for maybe make that post better not for me, but for him since the older quality version was shitty not like this one. So we chatted and thinked a way, i always tell him if it was possible to continue this gallery and has it show here ( a screen of a probabily comment removed from his discord, not sure about that since got blocked and removed from that discord) View attachment 1860345
you can see how was alright. Then something happened,one day i decide to make a video version with only the sex parts of the first chapter, discreen was happy and i decide to post it on a blog of a people who i know since i didn't know how to share on pubblic , sadly since i'm not perfect i made an error and that site decide to put his link trough some gif for adversite the post (and it's not so a bad thing since he adversite only that post nothing more) but discreen doesn't like. In the excact moment he told me , since i'm a normal person who resolve the problem (and not block them for not see) i removed all i can from the video to the post on that site, sadly some pics with link were on other site impossible to remove. But the post was removed so the problem resolved. After that all the problems started even the gallery got problem because yes... and i got blocked and next removed. Now why i'm write this, because i talked to a lot of person and see a lot of story about this artist ban person from twitter , discord and even patreon for the stupids reason, and for show that a normal person in his life don't block if the problems happen , but talk and try i way for resolve them, the kid block other because they're not anymore friend XD. I lost even a friend on discord since from that point i was like the shitty person of the world to all of discreen follower , but excatly for what? no one knows . (Hope honestly that guy can see this post and listen that i didn't do nothing more of what i usually do.) I was accused to want popularity (when i'm here and everywhere with different names and not a specific profile ), wanted to leak (never posted a single download of the game) etc etc..... What i want to say to all of you more is about this problem of high tier and the discussion usless at this point since i show you a fact , milftoon drama have still supporter even doing nothing, so talking about discreen made think it's usless, he can stop draw and he will still earn so the number of patreon are usless , he can do nothing and still earn what he need. So instead of wait an hero like you guys always say, for the game and for the gallery start do , because now yes i do that and they're people who help you but i don't know for how many time i will do that , since the idea of this gallery from the start was for my personal archive and next posted pubblic because people like. So instead of always wait the hero, try become the hero and try all, because i tell you there's a way always. For the let's say hi to discreen who is always here to check all and ban person only because talk here :).Enjoy boys
We must hurry, otherwise Inusen's guards will now rush to block all links ;)

Reactions: Ale69
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes