Killer-Folk

Nov 9, 2020
It really amazes me how fast inusen works lately, maybe having so many
patrons does help after all, but hopefully they'll get an update to another game like If You Do
But still the updates are not really big (1 update per month/3 scenes and small tasks)

Killer-Folk

Nov 9, 2020
Same here it's illogical.

Yeah stuff like that makes me question his sanity. You basically offered to help him and he banned you for that, this kind of behavior is gonna bite him in the ass sooner or later.
like u said sooner or later he will find a big wall against him.he will run after his patrons

Reactions: Nullx54

ZackWyler

Oct 6, 2021
"Unique high quality animations"? Am I going to have to make a quick Disney animation? Do not let this person fool you into thinking they are the only person that can do this style animation. Paying a large fee to view it is not something I recommend. Since some of you won't care and are trying to throw money anyway I wonder if you people would pay my Patreon if I made one.

Let me know and I may consider making animations like this. I think I wouldn't go lower than $10 USD flat for a animation and pinups. Really low compared to this.

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
I have to say, The inusen has defects not very nice as a person, he is stressed, and does not accept criticism, but we have to talk not only about the defects of the creator (inusen) but also the qualities of his work. I noticed that the animations are better , much more fluid, note 10!.. The angles of poses of the girls are also note 10. keep up the great work..and I ask that in the not too distant future try to be a more flexible and patient person with your fans, After all we all love your art\work! I'm sure many here don't support your work because they can't or because of something that hurt them coming from you (inusen) anyway, thanks for another update!

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
He uses rotoscoping that's why some animations look better

white feather

Apr 9, 2022
"Unique high quality animations"? Am I going to have to make a quick Disney animation? Do not let this person fool you into thinking they are the only person that can do this style animation. Paying a large fee to view it is not something I recommend. Since some of you won't care and are trying to throw money anyway I wonder if you people would pay my Patreon if I made one.

Let me know and I may consider making animations like this. I think I wouldn't go lower than $10 USD flat for a animation and pinups. Really low compared to this.
I think you should make a game or video ( I recommend Video) and show it to everyone ..

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I have to say, The inusen has defects not very nice as a person, he is stressed, and does not accept criticism, but we have to talk not only about the defects of the creator (inusen) but also the qualities of his work. I noticed that the animations are better , much more fluid, note 10!.. The angles of poses of the girls are also note 10. keep up the great work..and I ask that in the not too distant future try to be a more flexible and patient person with your fans, After all we all love your art\work! I'm sure many here don't support your work because they can't or because of something that hurt them coming from you (inusen) anyway, thanks for another update!
Very optimistic words there mate. They are on point but not everyone are gonna be this lenient with Inusen.

Reactions: Noce

ZackWyler

Oct 6, 2021
I think you should make a game or video ( I recommend Video) and show it to everyone ..
I do animations by hand frame by frame. This isn't the same as doing those request in that other thread and takes a lot of time. I can do ONE sample Disney style animation and show it for free. If I get financial support afterwards I'd have no problem taking time to do them. That's just how it is. Sorry if you don't like that deal.

About making a game: I can do that no problem too.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
what kind of Tyranny is this can't even talk about the game on the official Discord?

Reactions: Nullx54

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I gotta say I'm mad because I'm a gilflover and locking the scene really pissed me but thinking about it it has interpenur intelligence he knows a lot of his fan love it and that's why he locks it
Also I liked his confidence about only using patreon ( if he played well he may reach DarkCookie level )
He said there will be more scene so hopefully it'll be free

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes