Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
It would have been nice to see the Grandma in a normal scene after all the wait I knew it would be behind paywall and not a single soul will share the $20 build such a shame but well that's how life goes.
I would've found a way but I couldn't do it

Update: Damn I tried a second card still blocked

Reactions: Noce

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Playing devils advocate here but if Inusen really wants to have a paywall for certain scenes then he should include them in the previous day for the next build. That way people wouldn't miss out on content but at the same time, would have to pay if they want to get them now and not a month later. ($20 is still shit tho).

Also: It's a damn shame that Grandma didn't trap fred and we got a proper scene.

Reactions: Noce

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Playing devils advocate here but if Inusen really wants to have a paywall for certain scenes then he should include them in the previous day for the next build. That way people wouldn't miss out on content but at the same time, would have to pay if they want to get them now and not a month later. ($20 is still shit tho).
he is too fucking retarded to do that

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
It is true that the game is still tedious and without granting any help, but the scenes are very good, although it bothers me a lot that the scene with the grandmother is not available. Fuck*ng Inusen XD
BTW did you get the job?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018

Also: It's a damn shame that Grandma didn't trap fred and we got a proper scene.
It really pisses me off. I was a low tier Patreon and he blocked me for asking. Now, I found out that Grandma scene is the high tier exclusive. This is definitely not what he said that these scenes are not story related.
I really hope for someone from $20 tier to leak the game

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I uploaded an archive with captured and edited videos in .webm format for the entire game TSOTH days 1-16. It’s just that there is no gallery in the game and it’s more convenient for me to view the scenes I like this way. If you are interested, you can download from this link:

Last edited:

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
I uploaded an archive with captured and edited videos in .webm format for the entire game TCOTH days 1-16. It’s just that there is no gallery in the game and it’s more convenient for me to view the scenes I like this way. If you are interested, you can download from this link:

MEGA
NOT AVAILAIBLE

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes