exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I actually went over to his twitter to see what he is up to, and this guy feels like is starving for money, this image is from 1 July and day before did the same, i never seen a dev posting like this, even Icstor a milker himself never seen him doing this.
wow.jpg

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I actually went over to his twitter to see what he is up to, and this guy feels like is starving for money, this image is from 1 July and day before did the same, i never seen a dev posting like this, even Icstor a milker himself never seen him doing this.
View attachment 1909055
I don't know why you attack him so much. He has the right to get money because he gets tired a lot. Drawing and coloring is a very tiring work that takes many hours.

I don't like him because he is very sensitive and gets angry a lot and gives a band for no reason only.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I don't know why you attack him so much. He has the right to get money because he gets tired a lot. Drawing and coloring is a very tiring work that takes many hours.

I don't like him because he is very sensitive and gets angry a lot and gives a band for no reason only.
mm..if was attacking so much i would be here all the time, no?, sure he has the right to make money, he does his job, but i was pointing something, not attacking him enterily, just pointing a weird practice. Drawing and coloring for him its easy, its been doing it for years now, lineart its what take more time and work and the coloring he does is way simple nothing hardworking cause that is the artstyle combination.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017

While I do agree that Inusen does deserve to make bank from his very good art, the issue is his attitude so we are on the same page in that regard. Think is, if he was a lot more humble and lowered the cost of his tier lists and went above and beyond on the 70 tier then people would flock to the man and he would have a lot more money. I am not even angry at him anymore, I just pity him be he's making things so damn hard for himself, there are creators here that no one would dare to pirate out of respect and Inusen could have been one of those people if he didn't act like such an sensitive greedy manchild.

Reactions: saintzwaste
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes