saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
While I do agree that Inusen does deserve to make bank from his very good art, the issue is his attitude so we are on the same page in that regard. Think is, if he was a lot more humble and lowered the cost of his tier lists and went above and beyond on the 70 tier then people would flock to the man and he would have a lot more money. I am not even angry at him anymore, I just pity him be he's making things so damn hard for himself, there are creators here that no one would dare to pirate out of respect and Inusen could have been one of those people if he didn't act like such an sensitive greedy manchild.
100% when ur starting out charging 70$ for next to no content is ridiculous but I love his art I just don't understand how he can claim copyright when he doesn't own most the content he makes ... yes he draws it but he's even trying to get patreons for a Pluto movie... I think that ones over 100$ ... look at innocent witches and summertime saga ... alot cheaper patreon and more content ... but everyone starts somewhere

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
mm..if was attacking so much i would be here all the time, no?, sure he has the right to make money, he does his job, but i was pointing something, not attacking him enterily, just pointing a weird practice. Drawing and coloring for him its easy, its been doing it for years now, lineart its what take more time and work and the coloring he does is way simple nothing hardworking cause that is the artstyle combination.
I think you are getting things wrong. The more skilled and faster the artist becomes in drawing, the more expensive his work becomes, because experience and fame play a big role.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Great job, I think Inusen is very, very angry now . :coffee::giggle:

The person who posted it I think is very generous I think he paid $20 :oops:

I hope he makes his brain work a little and goes back to work, milftoon drama, and quit working on the game Secret of the House. It's really wasting his talent.

Or he finishes the game Secret of the House and makes a new incest game.

Last edited:

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Art book 20_page-0028.jpg
AS WE SAW HERE , JESSICA RABBIT WILL BE THE NEXT UPDATE OF GASMINE VISUAL NOVEL ON DECEMBER, IT'S NICE HE NUKE PEOPLE POSTING HIS GALLERY OF THE GAME OR PEOPLE WHO MAKE A FREE GAME FANMADE OF MILFTOON DRAMA, WHEN THE ONE TO BE NUKED IT'S HIM FOR USING DISNEY ETC CONTENT RENAME THEM XD. ANYWAY IT'S USLESS WAIT UNTIL DECEMBER FOR 2 PIC OF HER AND AN ANIMATION OF BOOBS MOVING SO THANKS TO SOMEONE WHO HELP IN SECTION EDIT WE CAN ENJOY HER ALREADY NAKED WITHOUT WAIT DECEMBER 9076.png

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes