RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Is my game glitched? I'm on day 16 trying to get the door lock and I got the papers for the teacher and now have 4000 ducats but I still can't buy the lock. I get the same dialogue of him demanding she make it cheaper.

Dampyr

Apr 30, 2018
dam, i always make it late for the link sharing.

I'm assuming the shared images belong to this version "exclusive" scene?

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Is my game glitched? I'm on day 16 trying to get the door lock and I got the papers for the teacher and now have 4000 ducats but I still can't buy the lock. I get the same dialogue of him demanding she make it cheaper.
I have the same Problem .. did you find a solution? The Walkthrough from Day 16 seems inclomplete

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
At last, a sex scene with the grandma! And a pseudo rapey one at that, which is great. But it was too short. I hope that's not all we get out of her. Would have been better if she had more hair on her pussy but whatever.

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
At last, a sex scene with the grandma! And a pseudo rapey one at that, which is great. But it was too short. I hope that's not all we get out of her. Would have been better if she had more hair on her pussy but whatever.
Wow that sounds great.could u please upload some screenshot of that scene?
It's a pity they dont provide mac version anymore.I dont want to miss the gilf hot scene

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Wow that sounds great.could u please upload some screenshot of that scene?
It's a pity they dont provide mac version anymore.I dont want to miss the gilf hot scene
The author is still treating her like a joke and an undesirable, going so far as to make this an optional scene you can easily miss. There's even a small scene where the protagonist slams the door on her with a disturbingly LOUD sound effect. But she is getting more fan service, so hopefully they know now people wanted this.

Last edited:

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
The author is still treating her like a joke and an undesirable, going so far as to make this an optional scene you can easily miss. There's even a small scene where the protagonist slams the door on her with a disturbingly LOUD sound effect. But she is getting more fan service, so hopefully they know now people wanted this.
I'm confused too. the dev used to do a lot of high quality gilf stuff in their comics such like (gilftoon series: Lunch time)
but in the games old ladies became some kind slide quest that far away the core zone. maybe they found granny fetish maybe too minority for profit

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes