Mar 17, 2022
[引用=“Noce,帖子:8779529,成员:9346”]
是因为有buged,你可以在创作者页面上找到一个保存来跳过那部分
[/引用]
我是已解决
重现下载的最新版本
谢谢

Sep 26, 2021
I've not played this game for sometime now, given that I got a new computer and I did not want to deal with the grind of getting back to where I had left off. Is this game any better? I kind of liked it, but I more or less just kept playing, because I was caught-up and the updates didn't take too long. Do I take the epic plunge again, or should I just wait for this game to be finished, or abandoned... HAHA.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I've not played this game for sometime now, given that I got a new computer and I did not want to deal with the grind of getting back to where I had left off. Is this game any better? I kind of liked it, but I more or less just kept playing, because I was caught-up and the updates didn't take too long. Do I take the epic plunge again, or should I just wait for this game to be finished, or abandoned... HAHA.
The game is now divided in two builds one for low tier patrons and another for high tier Patreon the high tier get extra scenes and the price to see those is from $20-$75 on his Patreon

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
So... No? HAHA
How should I put it... It is definitely worth playing, just the amount of "worth" is different for nobles and peasants.
If you have $20+ to pay, be their guest and get some decent amount of fun each 2-3 updates.
If you are rando F95per, I'd wait for at least 5-6 upds, the amount of fun is so tiny per one upd that you will get more frustration from stupid click-seek than actual fapfun.

Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
im count on you, become patr and share link
Is not that easy first you have to pass Inusen's test, even if you pay the $20 you have to wait for the next month to get it and if he finds you fishy like another guy here that tried to get it for everyone he will ban you from the Patreon

Feb 4, 2020
Noce,发布:8849216,成员:9346 said:
不是那么容易,首先你必须通过 Inusen 的测试,即使你支付 20 美元,你也必须等待下个月才能得到它,如果他发现你像这里的另一个试图为所有人得到它的人一样可疑,他会禁止你来自 Patreon
[/引用]

我被他禁止了

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes