Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Hi I've been gone for a long time

Well, I am working on my project, as I told you earlier, this picture is an animated sex scene consisting of 8 frames

Not yet completed this scene will be in very advanced updates.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
In the meantime this update is WIP , i'm working on remake the old games gallery in better quality for check some variations of animation and pics too. And big gg for a friend who help in the gallery of the edit pics, and thanks to him we made litterally a better sex scene then the original with pics and different animation annamoveanddeep.gif annafullmovedeep+cum.gif anna2.jpg anna5.jpg segbebadug18napannav1c.jpg kijut18napannav7.jpg
And it's incredible considering is totally free, making a better scene then a creator who got payed for make something that an amateur can make 20 times better. Anyway if anyone wanna help makes more feel free to contact . We want to increase the scene for all of you. More scene and loop inside the gallery

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
In the meantime this update is WIP , i'm working on remake the old games gallery in better quality for check some variations of animation and pics too. And big gg for a friend who help in the gallery of the edit pics, and thanks to him we made litterally a better sex scene then the original with pics and different animation View attachment 2020484 View attachment 2020486 View attachment 2020487 View attachment 2020488 View attachment 2020489 View attachment 2020490
And it's incredible considering is totally free, making a better scene then a creator who got payed for make something that an amateur can make 20 times better. Anyway if anyone wanna help makes more feel free to contact . We want to increase the scene for all of you. More scene and loop inside the gallery
That should have been the second stage instead of reusing the same scene in day 19.

good job on this one

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Making a guess but I'd say that since Inusen got delayed by 3 days, we are likely gonna get the update either tomorrow or the day after.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PervectKakarot

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
In the meantime this update is WIP , i'm working on remake the old games gallery in better quality for check some variations of animation and pics too. And big gg for a friend who help in the gallery of the edit pics, and thanks to him we made litterally a better sex scene then the original with pics and different animation View attachment 2020484 View attachment 2020486 View attachment 2020487 View attachment 2020488 View attachment 2020489 View attachment 2020490
Deff appreciate this his drawings are getting ... dry (... side note how does her pants stop sperm but not her juice ... ?)

Aether2077

Dec 26, 2021
Idiots who pay for high tier patreon. with that money you can fuc.k real pussy.70 $ for 5sec 4fps 2d low quality animation.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
What fuckery is this!? He must have lost some high tier patrons, trying to recoup is my guess.
With a tester, that is gonna motivate them into returning. There only two things Inusen can to get to them back. Lower the cost of his subscriptions and stop being so mercurial.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
i need to tell probabily the true boys , but is not loosing any of high tier, he made a "teaser" only for don't make worried all people asking when the update comes out. This guy will not loose any of the patreon or money he earn , you sawed with mifltoon drama continuing recive money without doing nothing. Basically there are people that don't give a fuck and throw money to him for make him do what he want (ban patreo, ban person from his discord, delete gallery who accepted first). you guys don't know but the "image pack" that talk on his patreon for high tier is basically the file of the game pics and png, in the best quality nothing more, so excatly same file in the gallery i do XD. Even this teaser is a spoiler of a scene that will see in this update and it's usless to post because you know the character anyway XD, and it will be spoiler of 1 of the less animation he do XD.

Reactions: Noce

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
New scenes showing up on Rule 34.

What's going on here? Somebody hoarding the update?

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes