SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Little cut content on factotum, we have (i think is called ancika) model naked, but for useless reasons doesn't has nipples. So i made some bonus pics at least showing the pussy and a bit of tits for the future update of the gallery of factotum. For the fully naked with nipples we will add them on the edit pics gallery. That's a shame there are this thing not used

65bonushalfnaked.gif 66bonushalfnaked.jpg 57bonushalfnaked.gif 58bonushalfnaked.png

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Unfortunately, my passion for this game has been destroyed. There are many milfs and there is also a distraction in the story, and also some scenes are full of flaws. The quality is very poor. Unfortunately, I hope he cancels this miserable game and returns to the sequel of Milftoon Drama. :)

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
Unfortunately, my passion for this game has been destroyed. There are many milfs and there is also a distraction in the story, and also some scenes are full of flaws. The quality is very poor. Unfortunately, I hope he cancels this miserable game and returns to the sequel of Milftoon Drama. :)
Yea idk his art is amazing ... but ... he's got too many projects on the go ... like on whentai ... he posted 2 days ago looking for commissions...

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Yea idk his art is amazing ... but ... he's got too many projects on the go ... like on whentai ... he posted 2 days ago looking for commissions...
I agree with you, his art is amazing, but what is the use if the story is very cheap and also there are many milfs and also there are very big mistakes in the scenes and the camera angles are very, very bad, unfortunately, I do not enjoy at all
Also, the artist has a very bad character and loves to exploit his supporters in a very dirty and arrogant manner. He does not listen to his supporters and only wants to be praised throughout life.

I know he's old, but he needs to review himself a little bit, so I hope to finish this game and start a new game.

vukhanh165

Aug 17, 2021
This game makes me sick, hospitals should contact him (owner of this game), it can make patients stay longer in treatment room. I believe the version of "day 13 to 19: " that he published, is the version with the missing, omitted scenes. I try to find why I don't get the full scene and it makes me sick! This game is a maze and I can only get out of it by deleting it from my computer.
Sorry if my english is bad

• Haha
Reactions: DEXTER199 and Noce

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
This game makes me sick, hospitals should contact him (owner of this game), it can make patients stay longer in treatment room. I believe the version of "day 13 to 19: " that he published, is the version with the missing, omitted scenes. I try to find why I don't get the full scene and it makes me sick! This game is a maze and I can only get out of it by deleting it from my computer.
Well your English is better than the Dev himself so, cheer up..!!;););)

• Red Heart
Reactions: vukhanh165 and Noce

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
It's FREE version. Greedy man will NEVER publish a game with hidden scenes for free.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes