Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Is not that easy first you have to pass Inusen's test, even if you pay the $20 you have to wait for the next month to get it and if he finds you fishy like another guy here that tried to get it for everyone he will ban you from the Patreon
Became a low level sub once, got banned. Being super paranoid about people posting links on sites like this is reckless and people can call him out for potentially ripping them off. This could get him in hot water if they plead and then he bans them while he gets their money and they get nothing. He has to be careful about this because he's also doxed himself so if anyone really wanted to get to him, he's open season.

Reactions: Noce

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Became a low level sub once, got banned. Being super paranoid about people posting links on sites like this is reckless and people can call him out for potentially ripping them off. This could get him in hot water if they plead and then he bans them while he gets their money and they get nothing. He has to be careful about this because he's also doxed himself so if anyone really wanted to get to him, he's open season.
denouncing him seems a bit excessive XD but I think it's a way to remove his greed.

Reactions: JBlake

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
denouncing him seems a bit excessive XD but I think it's a way to remove his greed.
Not if he rips people off. I get that this is a pirate site but Inusen has made a lot of mistakes that can land him in hot water if someone does take advantage or crosses the line. I am simply stating that Inusen not just has a bad standing, but also been so careless that he's not that far away from ending up in serious trouble if he continues with his current behavior.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darkel2001

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I don't know if you don't like the comics that Inusen makes, but they are very good, I hope they continue
View attachment 2014816
The writing turns me off immediately, is the same with Jabcomix the art is fine but the majority of the stories are nonsensical and end up on a flat note just to milk the comic series

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
The writing turns me off immediately, is the same with Jabcomix the art is fine but the majority of the stories are nonsensical and end up on a flat note just to milk the comic series
I learned that from milftoon comics, good art but stupid repetitive stories.

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
1661957862984.png

so as he said in previous month - at the august will be 2 updates (day 19 and 20) - now he said there is no ))
unsubscribed from patreon - he just take 1 month for free with so long development of the game...

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes