pantera1050

Feb 12, 2020
Wrong way. You have to put it in the main game folder, in the Saves folder in the Game folder. In the game, it will be displayed as the first save on page 10.
It didn't help either, I think that even in the last update of chapter 2 these scenes were removed.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
The scene has to occur after choosing the third wine option doesn't it?
I got it all figured out. I have two versions of the game installed and the one with hidden scenes was running all the time. So you won't have a hidden scene after choosing wine. I can only give you another save where this scene partially appears in Fred's nightmare

Reactions: pantera1050

pantera1050

Feb 12, 2020
I got it all figured out. I have two versions of the game installed and the one with hidden scenes was running all the time. So you won't have a hidden scene after choosing wine. I can only give you another save where this scene partially appears in Fred's nightmare
Thank you but it seems that the scenes are not the same and there are still some missing and just one more doubt, can you see these scenes at the beginning of the 17th in this last update of chapter 2?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Thank you but it seems that the scenes are not the same and there are still some missing and just one more doubt, can you see these scenes at the beginning of the 17th in this last update of chapter 2?
I made a patch to open hidden scenes until day 21, if you need I can post it here

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes