Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
there is a scene when you help Lidia to get something from the deposit? in WT it says that there is a scene but it does not appear and it has a + on her different from the others.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
there is a scene when you help Lidia to get something from the deposit? in WT it says that there is a scene but it does not appear and it has a + on her different from the others.
Is an extra scene those that are for the higher patrons and we don't have that build here

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
thanks but those scenes are cannon inpact in the story or are a just a plus for higher tier patrons
AAAAAAA LOT XD, are this important that can always added the next month for all in short version XD

Check here all the one you need for see if have this big impact XD

The Secret Of The House: Day 1 to 20:
The Secret Of The House: Day 21 to 24

rook01

Nov 22, 2018
Hello everyone, how do I get the blue cap on the 16th for women from the tool shop without leaving the park, after it moves I can't click on it.

Redmoonlegends

Jun 19, 2023
Guys, I need help. I.m currently having a lot of fun with this game, but I can't get past day 4 of chapter 1. As soon as I feed the dog the purple arrow disappears. I've tried doing things in a different order, but I'm still stuck. pls help
Edit: By keeping the notepad open and feeding the dog. the purple arrow did not disappear.

Last edited:

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
Wow the art in chapter 24 looks more enhanced and smoother than before, but I see we haven't gotten any scenes with kitty yet, is there any chance we can get scenes with kitty in the future?

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes