twichman

Dec 4, 2018
And how do I extract?
Use it. Unpack to the main game folder and double click on the bat file. Then do everything according to the instructions in the window, first press Enter, then 1, Enter again, then "Y" and Enter and wait for the process to complete. After that you can start the game to make sure everything worked out

Reactions: Noce

pantera1050

Feb 12, 2020
Use it. Unpack to the main game folder and double click on the bat file. Then do everything according to the instructions in the window, first press Enter, then 1, Enter again, then "Y" and Enter and wait for the process to complete. After that you can start the game to make sure everything worked out
Dude, I did everything right and I loaded the save you posted but it didn't work...

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Dude, I did everything right and I loaded the save you posted but it didn't work...
You're better off watching the scene in the gallery unless someone has that high Patreon update with the scene of her and post a link is very hard to find it or some saves with the scene as a dream/memory

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
You can see the whole scene on day 22 after Fred has anal sex with Anna in the cemetery

Stepbro365

Jun 25, 2020
You're better off watching the scene in the gallery unless someone has that high Patreon update with the scene of her and post a link is very hard to find it or some saves with the scene as a dream/memory
how do you see the gallery

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Can we all make a BIG CLAP to discreen for start leak is own post with a profile called lidia AHAHAHHAHAHA what a cringe man, also thanks to him i can focus less in find the pic and more in remove watermark, so you are a genious dishit
MajesticRecklessGavial-size_restricted.gif MajesticRecklessGavial-size_restricted.gif MajesticRecklessGavial-size_restricted.gif MajesticRecklessGavial-size_restricted.gif ANNASHITVISION.jpg

Also for the new the gallery with all scene is upload , go see all the stuff without loosing time and for free:

debracum.gif deboobjob.gif cunadr.gif a.gif f.gif

• Love
Reactions: Xeron_Xr and Ale69

cruzerdk

Apr 11, 2019
Flowerpot day 7, put in garden, no luck, nowhere to put it?
Nevermind, just had to click on the pot;)

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes