Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I read somewhere that Inusen started the project at a friend's price and his friend gave the game to "a company" when it was successful, when he asked for a raise, they barely raised his salary and threatened to lose his other work with comics, so he worked for a few more years until he could start his own company. I read it here on the forum. Now he writes that the company must be reminded of the copyright because it used the graphic elements of the Discreen Vision game to call Patrons. After all, the company lied about the old game continuing. They included Gloria in their current game and had to delete it because it is also Inusen's property. It's all shit.
Cool story Inusen. But only reason why you are slightly above Milftoons is because you still produce content despite how slow and shitty it has become the last couple of years. You want my advice, spend 1.5 years on The Secret of the House before going on to working on Milf Boom.

And for fucks sake start listening to actual constructive criticism instead of going of too lalaland and banning people who actually defend you.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
The only reason why I still look at the game is because the art and animations can be good sometimes, is a shame how dirty they did Diana, she was my 2nd favorite character (yeah I like her Gilf design) and now she's not on my list thanks to the way she was mistreated, she's a sad, gross woman now, even Debra is getting stale and is because the game goes in circles, the characters doesn't get a break and some have to appear in every update even if they don't make sense.

You're lucky your art is good enough to keep people interested but even that will get tired soon.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Always happy to see discreen leak his own stuff , so i can no worries on posting them and do this exclusive one for my gallery. Here i made for the edit gallery a version of cili succubus from new page of halloween comic, without background and more important with all the time i manage to recolor and remove the dialogue box that just cover her, look how clean she looks like that this pic. By the way give a check to the edit gallery you can find some exclusive stuff really good , especially for debra recently

[Discreen Vision/Inusen] ALL Series: Edit Pics:

[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 1 to 20:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 21 to 25:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] Artbook Collection 1-22:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] All Series: Exclusive Pinups:
[Discreen Vision/Insuen] If You Do V1.6:
[Discreen Vision Inusen] Housemilf Arcade 1.0:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] Milf Boom 1.2:

TSOTH Halloween 9-noshitbackground.png

rakhat

Jul 27, 2024
Always happy to see discreen leak his own stuff , so i can no worries on posting them and do this exclusive one for my gallery. Here i made for the edit gallery a version of cili succubus from new page of halloween comic, without background and more important with all the time i manage to recolor and remove the dialogue box that just cover her, look how clean she looks like that this pic. By the way give a check to the edit gallery you can find some exclusive stuff really good , especially for debra recently

[Discreen Vision/Inusen] ALL Series: Edit Pics:

[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 1 to 20:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 21 to 25:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] Artbook Collection 1-22:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] All Series: Exclusive Pinups:
[Discreen Vision/Insuen] If You Do V1.6:
[Discreen Vision Inusen] Housemilf Arcade 1.0:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] Milf Boom 1.2:

View attachment 4027027
where is this photo from?

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018

makes my dick crawl into the stomach with this shitty AI stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: Noce
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes