zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
when you guys will play new milfboom update, the reaction will be so fun. Almost done all for the gallery, i want to make some good edit since is so bad. So basically this guy made a game about choose but if you blackmail the milf you can choose to watch a gay animation but not to fuck the milf....... not even capable of a single thing. Anyway i will try to finish tomorrow maybe if i got the interest honestly is so shit at this point
the futa college coach alone was a huge red flag

• Haha
Reactions: Nullx54 and Noce

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Gallery Update, Enjoy another shit update made in 2 days probably while waiting 3 months XD , see you next year XD

[Discreen Vision/Inusen] Milf Boom 1.3:

[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 1 to 20:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 21 to 25:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] Artbook Collection 1-22:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] All Series: Exclusive Pinups:
[Discreen Vision/Insuen] If You Do V1.6:
[Discreen Vision Inusen] Housemilf Arcade 1.0:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] ALL Series: Edit Pics:

8.gif 42.gif 64fullcuminside.gif

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Well. How good it is that “strong male friendship” can be skipped
Yeah it can and yeah is pretty bad, is just a scene to say hey, anyone that wanted a gay scene there you have it, meaningless and makes no sense, it even feels like the MC is a rapist

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Is it normal that it takes forever? :confused:
yes, tips I can give you if you go to the laptop to get money just hit back to get better chances to gain more money and I mean the "back" button close to the save button on the bottom, If you don't find a character stay in one room and hit the time button until you find them, is a boring ass game but that's how Inusen roles which it sucks since you think he could learn from the past, but learning is not part of his vocabulary, making thinks bad is his # 1 priority

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valila

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
do i have to download all the chapter or just need to download chap3?
Just 1.3.

But if you're talking about TSOTH, then yes you need day 1-12 then 13-20 and then 21-25 or something like that I forgot the days this game is separated as

alonelydick

Sep 20, 2024
Just 1.3.

But if you're talking about TSOTH, then yes you need day 1-12 then 13-20 and then 21-25 or something like that I forgot the days this game is separated as
Tks, TSOTH for sure, but walkthrough of this game is suck, im not sure who edit it

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes