Modder
Aug 26, 2018
this grind-shit is starting to piss me off
update skippable considering the content provided

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
this grind-shit is starting to piss me off
update skippable considering the content provided
Yeah, i think sex with Debra is gonna take too much time, problably 7 updates i think, because games like this one (inusen made the art for milftoon drama, so i think he will do the same thing here) always follow the same thing: handjob, blowjob, titjob, if it is too much rushed, sex, if not, pussy rub and than sex :rolleyes:... And, as we can see, Debra is having this sleepwalking thing in the game, just like Linda in Milftoon Drama, so i think he will do something like, handjob/blowjob/titjob/pussyrub/sex while sleeping and later, with some bit of affection/character construction between characters, we have the same shit but with her "present". LOL

Edit1: maybe even more updates because we dont have just Debra, of course, she is the most popular and the "main"milf", we have others characters too, and problably if Inusen rush her sex scenes, people will lose interest in the game and that it is, he will have to drop the game or make another, or do like other devs and make treesomes and "quad"somes, five"somes"... like in Treasure Nadia and Lust Epidemic (i dont think making this type of content make the game better, just give a longer life(=money) for the game) :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: F4iunyl3x

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, i think sex with Debra is gonna take too much time, problably 7 updates i think, because games like this one (inusen made the art for milftoon drama, so i think he will do the same thing here) always follow the same thing: handjob, blowjob, titjob, if it is too much rushed, sex, if not, pussy rub and than sex :rolleyes:... And, as we can see, Debra is having this sleepwalking thing in the game, just like Linda in Milftoon Drama, so i think he will do something like, handjob/blowjob/titjob/pussyrub/sex while sleeping and later, with some bit of affection/character construction between characters, we have the same shit but with her "present". LOL

Edit1: maybe even more updates because we dont have just Debra, of course, she is the most popular and the "main"milf", we have others characters too, and problably if Inusen rush her sex scenes, people will lose interest in the game and that it is, he will have to drop the game or make another, or do like other devs and make treesomes and "quad"somes, five"somes"... like in Treasure Nadia and Lust Epidemic (i dont think making this type of content make the game better, just give a longer life(=money) for the game) :confused:
Its better to rush it than to delay it then disappoint later after the long long wait just look at what happened with Milftoon Drama it is now abandoned and yet people aren't satisfied with Linda's h-scenes . The longer the wait the greater the disappointment will be

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
If you're afraid that your Main character is the thing making the players come to your game then you're not doing a great job if you have the fear that people might go out after watching her get fucked.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
Still having trouble entering password on Android. Key it in, hit enter and it disappears and nothing else happens

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
If you're afraid that your Main character is the thing making the players come to your game then you're not doing a great job if you have the fear that people might go out after watching her get fucked.
i hope he developers much more the others characters and the history, it is still very superficial and we already had a good amount of updates.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Its better to rush it than to delay it then disappoint later after the long long wait just look at what happened with Milftoon Drama it is now abandoned and yet people aren't satisfied with Linda's h-scenes . The longer the wait the greater the disappointment will be
True, I hope he keeps creating his games, he already has a good quality in the drawings, of course you can always improve. But he needs to improve other things too.

edit1: atleast he is talking much more than the other mod from milftoon drama, and it's not giving a possible date to release the update, and I think so far he hasn't delayed any updates, maybe even rushed one.

KCris

Jul 28, 2021
Zyu2LxqwKI
You forget to attach 2 or more scenes from the same Debra masturbation scene, she is sleepwalking and moves, there is a scene att the end she stands half naked. Writin " All scenes with debra " Is strange why tell minimum.
Game story good, it is similarity to Summer Time saga and all sex game. No rush
I read what I need do, just try to read a single text after click on branch, swimming pool. Debra tell what to sample, where sample tool. No unlogica, easieer like Milftoon Drama !!more scene!!

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
It’s a shame that Fred’s dick doesn’t stand up to the old ladies, the scene with grandma could be more interesting. It looks like only Jason Puffy can make an old lady happy, I want to see that in the next update :)

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes