zarya1

Oct 23, 2017
So today I got blocked from inusen's twitter and patreon for no reason at all no explanation given just bam you're blocked, if you guys are patreons of him be careful he might think you're doing probably shady business in forums just for commenting and get blocked.
for this?

FAnWi_6XsAIjQ-d.jpeg

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Probably I'm not sure, I been a patreon for months never leaked his game and still got banned and blocked and that's the only thing I can think of, unless sharing a save is now illegal too on his eyes.

All I'm saying is he might be pissed and probably will start banning people for any reason.

Anyway that's my two cents, I probably won't talk about this here anymore dunno if it's ok to ramble about this issues.

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
i tried to pick up the weeds in the backyard , but not able too , what an i doing wrong , what tool do i need ?

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
i tried to pick up the weeds in the backyard , but not able too , what an i doing wrong , what tool do i need ?
if you have the trash bag and it is full, go to the box ("composter"... i dont remember the name, is a box made of wood in his house in the backyard) there you click in the trash bag to get it empty.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
The 2 worms for the fishing pole are some of the most convoluted and nonsensical puzzle elements in this game, that needed me to look up a walkthrough on this thread - what was the dev thinking.

Most of the time I can just go around, click on stuff and get to the juice, but this time I was pulling out my hair thinking that I had all the required ingredients for the fishing pole, when I still needed the "definitely required" second worm for the pole (which is a small worm in your garden in the corner, that's difficult to spot). That was a bit messed up.

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
i have the rake but no trash bags , how am i going to pick up the weeds , where do i find them , tried the stores and going to the park , but cant find them

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
i have the rake but no trash bags , how am i going to pick up the weeds , where do i find them , tried the stores and going to the park , but cant find them
If I recall which I'm not a 100% sure the trash bags are either close to the dumpster in lisa's house, the park if it is the park you're cleaning or the storage room in the house

salvamea81

Dec 5, 2017
hi all, i am stuck in the kitchen on day 4, i completed all the tasks, but the arrow to go away does not appear ....
What should I do ?, it doesn't make me click on anything ....

ElysiumOtaku

Sep 18, 2017
I hace all the worms, clothesline and hook and when I go to the park left to the man I can't create the fish road, what happend? something I left it?

Reactions: jimbo_1234
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes