PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
this is without a doubt the best site for promoting games, although users share games in advance does not mean that it is hurting the developers, I myself would not be able to know half of the projects if it wasn't for f95 as well as most of the supporters of the games only started to support after seeing the game here...

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
this is without a doubt the best site for promoting games, although users share games in advance does not mean that it is hurting the developers, I myself would not be able to know half of the projects if it wasn't for f95 as well as most of the supporters of the games only started to support after seeing the game here...
I agree with you but some Dev are salty, I used to be a Dev and to be honest my game got in the radar thanks to this site.

I also don't get why he gets mad about it, at the end the game comes free the next month, if the game is good people will support the game if not well make it better or stop, the only thing saving the game is the art and we all know it.

The majority of the reviews here are ok they said what it needs to be said but if the dev gets offended by bad reviews then I dunno what else to say don't read them and move on.

Last edited:

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
I agree with you but some Dev are salty, I used to be a Dev and to be honest my game got in the radar thanks to this site.

I also don't get why he gets mad about it, at the end the game comes free the next month, if the game is good people will support the game if not well make it better or stop, the only thing saving the game is the art and we all know it.

The majority of the reviews here are ok they said what it needs to be said but if the dev gets offended by bad reviews then I dunno what else to say don't read them and move on.
is the game almost finished? or is that something he does every update?

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
That's just shooting yourself in the foot. One person is leaking the others are giving you money. I'm starting to think the falling out with Milftoon was on him.
Try to understand it, I think that MT is very irresponsible with his product (that is shown in his comics and his game) Inusen is more responsible with his work, although that if he does not have to block people on Patreon :/

Reactions: Darkbone

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
There is a tease of one of the animations for day 10 on his twitter. Looks to be a new character, not that thick, hitting her from the side with the leg up in the air similar to the scene with the yoga milf if im not mistaken. Personally, I am just waiting for more mom content or content with the yoga milf, or any thick character. Not really trying to play this game for skinny girls :confused:

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
There is a tease of one of the animations for day 10 on his twitter. Looks to be a new character, not that thick, hitting her from the side with the leg up in the air similar to the scene with the yoga milf if im not mistaken. Personally, I am just waiting for more mom content or content with the yoga milf, or any thick character. Not really trying to play this game for skinny girls :confused:
If you're talking about a blonde girl on a couch that's from factotum, he moved those characters to Secret of the house I guess to save time and not create new ones.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
If you're talking about a blonde girl on a couch that's from factotum, he moved those characters to Secret of the house I guess to save time and not create new ones.
Wow that is some serious feelsbad. To think there seemed to be some hope after Milftoon Drama kicked the bucket. I really hope that that one scene is not the only one we can expect.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018

oneplay

Donor
Jun 25, 2019
I think you banned others and you did not make it public. We wanted to make a test by the way and it seems there is no place for positive reviews of our games here, no matter who wrote it. Yeah, we also tested negative reviews on milftoon drama but only for the prupose of last test to see how mods work here. This way. Anyone can decide how they want to see the result. I got the max of tolerating this forum. Leaving forum from now on, sorry for the nice members here.
I am very sorry that you chose to leave directly. Regarding this incident, I personally think that it can be resolved and avoided through good and friendly mutual communication; (According to my browsing and observation, such disputes have occurred many times, so)
1. For forum managers, I would like to say: Under normal circumstances, every Internet is a real person with flesh and blood, an ordinary human being. Everyone has feelings, temperatures, thoughts, etc., not a bunch of cold machines, codes Wait, I hope that when you are dealing with disputes or affairs on the forum, you will not judge others like standing on the "highest point of justice" and ruthlessly use the power in your hands. Power can really make people forget themselves, and at the same time I am very grateful to you for your management and contribution to the forum, more friendly communication, and respect for what you do.
2. For creators, developers, uploaders, I want to say: Thank you for bringing, sharing, and contributing to other people for every good or maybe not so good game, mod, work, etc., but please also You should understand more, tolerate the management of the forum, communicate more friendly, and respect what you do.
3. For ordinary forum friends like me, I would like to say: Please be more friendly to each other when communicating. When you want to rate works, games, mods, etc., do not abuse your voting rights. Give low or high grades rationally. You must know that every time everyone’s rating is important, it affects others and brings about the subsequent butterfly effect. In fact, when you are hesitant, you can choose to temporarily abstain from rating or just post a general comment, and also respect everyone who comes to this forum.

Summary: It is entirely possible to avoid or solve such incidents in the future.
I wish you all a good day.
My English is not good, I use Google Translate, so the words are inaccurate, please forgive me, sorry everyone. :)

Reactions: darkel2001

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Are any of these games close to completion, the last time I checked this thread which was about 6 months ago (I haven't been able to find it since I came here by clicking on a comment notification by mistake) the games had very little content and man of the house had a bug were you couldnt go further than day 2 or so

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes