Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
On one hand, I can't get enough of how this dev draws things. On the other hand, this dev treats his supporters like utter trash. Supporting the game is is ridiculously convoluted -- Have to wait different days for release dates depending on tier through private message, his conversations with people are are accusatory, he makes people go through repetitive boring tasks in the game play that are often needlessly difficult to figure out even with the walkthrough. A 70 dollar weekly tier to have the game 3 days earlier? Really? The marketing for the game is shit as well.

The devs philosophy seems to be to penny pinch the few supporters he has and treat them without any agency and control over the direction of things just to make a few extra dollars. He inherently locks this game up tight and does a piss poor job at marketing it and getting the word out to people.

Instead of treating the supporters well, taking the short term wage loss, but expanding the scope of the game he is doing the opposite of what he should be doing.

If he didn't draw such hot milfs I'd be OVER this dude. What a mess.
Indeed. He got talent, that's undeniable. One proof is how milftoon drama sank once he left the boat. The Big problem is that all the compliments, praises he got in the recent years fed his " EGO " in the bad way and he became a detestable arrogant person.

He also lacks the wisdom to ask himself one simple question " At which point did everything start to go wrong ? " . Some self-analysis never did wrong to anybody.

Last edited:

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
My problem with inusen is if you try to give him a decent criticism that could've improved himself if he tried to take criticisms and re evaluate himself but no he just straight up gets defensive and ignores you even if your a patreon which i am.

Reactions: Noce

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
I will no longer defend Inusen so much, but I think it is the attitude that any artist takes when their work is shared in pirate places. Some are even worse because they try to destroy whoever does it. Now Discreen Vision has 720 patreons, so why is the game still so expensive? :unsure:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
It is his right as an artist to get money, but I am afraid of the future when his money increases, he will become more arrogant or a thief who works very little for a lot of money.

Like what most game developers do in their early days, they were very diligent, but when they got rich, their work decreased and they started giving excuses and justifications.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
So we can assume that someone must have it by now. 10 dollars is not an unreasonable amount for someone who really enjoys the game I think. My only hope for this game is to keep the angles of the scenes a lot better then in Milftoon Drama, and have some good scenes focused around things other then bjs, and missionary type positions. That assjob in the washing machine was great.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Weird, this time he didnt put 5, 3 and 1$ patreons day :unsure:... i hope it isnt a "punishment" because of "pirate sites"... who im trying to trick, it problably is.
Knowing Inusen, he probably did, just to spite people here. It was his fault to getting busted for vote manipulation in the first place.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes