Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Calm down guys, i think he just released for the 70usd patreons, i think no one here is one... if someone is gonna drop it, it will be this week, since the day 10 is gonna be public just in the next month(november).

If someone here is a patreon, pls, use the spoiler tag if you are gonna say something about the update, ty!

Reactions: Noce and darkel2001

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I really hope that blowjob scene is not the only thing were going to get in this update. I feel like these scenes have been lacking. Want something good with the mom, or at least something different then a bj or missionary. A boob job or like doggy. These characters are way to thick for just plain missionary and normal stuff like we have seen so far.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
I really hope that blowjob scene is not the only thing were going to get in this update. I feel like these scenes have been lacking. Want something good with the mom, or at least something different then a bj or missionary. A boob job or like doggy. These characters are way to thick for just plain missionary and normal stuff like we have seen so far.
Hahahahahahahahaha... I think it will be a missionary with the "mom"(the first scene, not in that update)... Debra is gonna have some scene at beginning, atleast i hope in this update. Maybe dev is gonna put more laundry and dishes to watch while he puts some mini animations in the room.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Hahahahahahahahaha... I think it will be a missionary with the "mom"(the first scene, not in that update)... Debra is gonna have some scene at beginning, atleast i hope in this update. Maybe dev is gonna put more laundry and dishes to watch while he puts some mini animations in the room.
So if I am understanding you correctly, you think the first scene of this update is a missionary with the mom? And you also think the mom will have another scene in the update too?

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
So if I am understanding you correctly, you think the first scene of this update is a missionary with the mom? And you also think the mom will have another scene in the update too?
No, you didnt understand... I dont know if i writed correctly, but, what i mean was that in that update ( DAY 10 ), Debra (The "Mom") is problably gonna have a scene at the beginning of the day... if you played day 9, at the end, she was in front of mc sleepwalking...

About missionary scene, i say that because missionary scene is one of the most popular scenes (In my opinion) to begin the sex"phase" of a character (my opinion too) i think "missionary" is just like "doggystyle" and "cow girl" to begin sex "phase". When i say "sex phase" is when mc and girl starts making vaginal and anal. Damn, is just too much weird to explain that last part lol. Anyway, seen the others works that Inusen made, i think it will be a missionary scene, just that. And, of course, it inst gonna be in that update, but, maybe we have a chance :).

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
So far the MC has only fucked Liza, a lot of MILFS still missing. But I would like the potions to be varied, the missionary one is the most used in this type of game.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
We can only hope now we don't get like Milftoon Drama with 19 days of Debra rubbing the MC, doing some low tier scenes like HJ, BJ and no sex at all.

I said that since they started to do the same pacing as Milftoon Drama.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
We can only hope now we don't get like Milftoon Drama with 19 days of Debra rubbing the MC, doing some low tier scenes like HJ, BJ and no sex at all.

I said that since they started to do the same pacing as Milftoon Drama.
And then it gets abandoned and left unfinished.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
It would be frustrating to spend so many days without being able to fuck with the main MILF, I hope that as a Christmas gift we have scenes of hardcore sex with Debra o_O:sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noce

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
On one hand, I can't get enough of how this dev draws things. On the other hand, this dev treats his supporters like utter trash. Supporting the game is is ridiculously convoluted -- Have to wait different days for release dates depending on tier through private message, his conversations with people are are accusatory, he makes people go through repetitive boring tasks in the game play that are often needlessly difficult to figure out even with the walkthrough. A 70 dollar weekly tier to have the game 3 days earlier? Really? The marketing for the game is shit as well.

The devs philosophy seems to be to penny pinch the few supporters he has and treat them without any agency and control over the direction of things just to make a few extra dollars. He inherently locks this game up tight and does a piss poor job at marketing it and getting the word out to people.

Instead of treating the supporters well, taking the short term wage loss, but expanding the scope of the game he is doing the opposite of what he should be doing.

If he didn't draw such hot milfs I'd be OVER this dude. What a mess.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
On one hand, I can't get enough of how this dev draws things. On the other hand, this dev treats his supporters like utter trash. Supporting the game is is ridiculously convoluted -- Have to wait different days for release dates depending on tier through private message, his conversations with people are are accusatory, he makes people go through repetitive boring tasks in the game play that are often needlessly difficult to figure out even with the walkthrough. A 70 dollar weekly tier to have the game 3 days earlier? Really? The marketing for the game is shit as well.

The devs philosophy seems to be to penny pinch the few supporters he has and treat them without any agency and control over the direction of things just to make a few extra dollars. He inherently locks this game up tight and does a piss poor job at marketing it and getting the word out to people.

Instead of treating the supporters well, taking the short term wage loss, but expanding the scope of the game he is doing the opposite of what he should be doing.

If he didn't draw such hot milfs I'd be OVER this dude. What a mess.
That was my issues with Milftoon Drama the moment it felt it was going to be abandoned, I say this again a game can't survive with only art, because the moment the artist leave is over, some games can survive with a good written story but at the same time you need good art to keep it going, if you get someone that is not so good is dead and even if you get a pro artist if the fans doesn't like the new style is again over, some might pass it since the gameplay or story is well done but is a bet.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
On the other hand, I don't want to be a total jerk to inusen, he did used to give the game to every patron tier at the same time until his game was leaked early for the public and stated that he lost a lot of patreon for that (that's total BS) you lose patreons every month remember I used to make a game and I lost people for any reasons every month, my game was free for everyone and I only asked to get support if people wanted to, yeah the secret of the house mechanics are go here do this, return home do that, get out again and get stuff from point A to point B and that's not great and to add insult to injury it would be at least fine if you get a good scene as a reward I hated day 9 for all the shit I had to do and got nothing of value in return.

If you're going to do this try to keep it simple the cat quest is the perfect example get three fucking items and see if one of those helps you catch the cat and that was the same issue with Milftoon Drama you don't have a walkthrough too bad you either figured it out yourself or you're fuck.

This updates are like 10-20min long if you removed all the BS mechanics and far fetch quests and that's just sad.

Just try to make the game better and not a fucking chore.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes