da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
The Secret of the House

I'm stuck on Day 4. I bought the can opener and gave the dog the dog food and now everybody (Debra, Grandmother and the dog) are all eating in the kitchen and I can't get out of the kitchen. Does anybody know what to do next?

I still need to make a sandwich, need something to drink and change my dresses before I can go to university but I'm stuck in the kitchen and can't do anything.

Reactions: opi86

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
Day 10 update is a lump of shit Nothing with Debra I wasted my time. :mad::mad::mad:
i also got blue balled by that one like the cliffhanger on day 9 was good but this... disappointing. see you guys next year for debra's sex scene ill stop pledging until we finally get one.

• Sad
Reactions: Darkbone

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
its on the 2 graves with maria's name

its on the 2 graves with maria's name. u need tools to clean them off though
Ok, I've found three graves with Marias name and I've tried every combination. Is the number on the lock a hint?

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
That puzzle is so annoying since Inusen didn't put a stop to how many numbers you can enter you can go infinite with that even tho the mc says is 4 digits

Reactions: jimbo_1234

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
1629 didnt work for me. playing on pc. the graves have diff sized numbers so i figure its the bigger numbers that make up the code but i need to clean the first 2 gravestones

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
1629 didnt work for me. playing on pc. the graves have diff sized numbers so i figure its the bigger numbers that make up the code but i need to clean the first 2 gravestones
For the graves you can see some with + and - on them you have to use the number without any of those symbols and then do some add and substraction and that will give you the number for the pyramid I used the internet since I'm not good at math puzzles

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes