Jay~92

May 13, 2019
What a waste of time.. still no scene with debra.. i thought at least there will be a sleep sex or something like that but its disappointing.

Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
What a waste of time.. still no scene with debra.. i thought at least there will be a sleep sex or something like that but its disappointing.
Debra the milking milf of the game like someone say wait until day 20 to see her do sex before that well I'm calling this game Secret of the rubs simulation

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
The only game I manage to play was the Android one that was posted here yesterday.

Trust me if I had the link for PC I would have thrown it here ASAP (I'm banned from his patreon and twitter remember :ROFLMAO: )

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
The public version will be out tomorrow? If i remember he was gonna drop in "next month" but i dont remember if he say about the day. Well, whatever, i already notice that day 10 is just a big day :poop:

• Haha

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I'm very angry, I've been trying to get into Patreon all day and I can't. Has he blocked me?
If he banned you you'll probably will notice by two ways if you were a patreon and now out of nowhere your sub is gone and if you try to hit join again on any tier it will display a message saying you were banned.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
To whoever wants to reply the guy above me, please use spoiler tag. If the dude wants to be spoiled, it's his business, not mine or other pplz who wants to wait. So, please, think about the other guys who don't want to be spoiled.

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes