darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
I just played day 10 on Android and it was the biggest Inusen Troll. the scene with Rita was good, but damn, we want to fuck Debra. I hope that by at least the day 12 there will be some action with the main MILF.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I just played day 10 on Android and it was the biggest Inusen Troll. the scene with Rita was good, but damn, we want to fuck Debra. I hope that by at least the day 12 there will be some action with the main MILF.
I doubt it, he's gonna milk her just as they milked Linda on the other game and is such a shame because when people get more of what they want, they usually go to ask for more but these people seems to think is the other way around

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
I doubt it, he's gonna milk her just as they milked Linda on the other game and is such a shame because when people get more of what they want, they usually go to ask for more but these people seems to think is the other way around
Thats true, i think it is a big mistake to make just one character to be "very great", Debra in the case here and Linda in Milftoon Drama, like, after the update in milftoon drama where you fuck Linda, the game just looks dead after, same thing here, i think if he just drop a fuck scene with Debra in next update, a big part of the people who play his game is gonna stop playing it. Im not a Dev, but, if i was i would have to fix that problem, maybe "focusing" in another character and developing her but at the same time giving a bit of the main milf. Maybe im wrong, who knows... But a great game that i have just meet was the ones from Kamuo, the one about Grim Reapers, he has great animations and the story is "Okay~Good" but he makes his games in a way i will continue following in future and if his game ends and he create another one i will, probably, see that one too... Returning to Inusen games, i cant guarantee the same...

Things Inusen have to fix right now:
- Those mini-games, we can see he tried to put some "mini-scenes" of the milfs around the map while the mc does something, but f#ck bro, boringgggggggggg... was a "ok" idea to implement in the mini-game but is just some images that continue to spam in the map and it consumes too much time, if we could just skip that thing would be a big step.
- He has to find a way to develop the characters better, TSOTH is his main game, we can see this at the blonde milf, she was getting little development and than BANG sex scene... it was weird...
- Hell, i dont know right now but there are another things :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
- Oh, another thing, stop with that attitude and get his ass here in f95 again, was good to have a dev that talk with random people in a "pirate site".

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Thats true, i think it is a big mistake to make just one character to be "very great", Debra in the case here and Linda in Milftoon Drama, like, after the update in milftoon drama where you fuck Linda, the game just looks dead after, same thing here, i think if he just drop a fuck scene with Debra in next update, a big part of the people who play his game is gonna stop playing it. Im not a Dev, but, if i was i would have to fix that problem, maybe "focusing" in another character and developing her but at the same time giving a bit of the main milf. Maybe im wrong, who knows... But a great game that i have just meet was the ones from Kamuo, the one about Grim Reapers, he has great animations and the story is "Okay~Good" but he makes his games in a way i will continue following in future and if his game ends and he create another one i will, probably, see that one too... Returning to Inusen games, i cant guarantee the same...

Things Inusen have to fix right now:
- Those mini-games, we can see he tried to put some "mini-scenes" of the milfs around the map while the mc does something, but f#ck bro, boringgggggggggg... was a "ok" idea to implement in the mini-game but is just some images that continue to spam in the map and it consumes too much time, if we could just skip that thing would be a big step.
- He has to find a way to develop the characters better, TSOTH is his main game, we can see this at the blonde milf, she was getting little development and than BANG sex scene... it was weird...
- Hell, i dont know right now but there are another things :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
- Oh, another thing, stop with that attitude and get his ass here in f95 again, was good to have a dev that talk with random people in a "pirate site".
When I was developing my game I made a lot of characters to appeal to everyone, one of the mistakes you can make is have let's say 10 characters and only one is the popular one (Debra in the case of TSOTH), Inusen has a lot of characters right now for me Debra, the Grandma (shame on me) and Kitty the BBW at the park are the ones that got my attention but here's the issue he uses them most of the time for teasing and they are not developing anything really important with them (that's why I say these characters are one dimensional) because when the sex happens when they don't have any relationship with the MC is gonna be weird and boring.

Let's take Summertime saga for example the game has more than 50 characters and the mom story is already done for most part, but people didn't left they stayed, either because of the story, characters or whatever the reason. Inusen has good characters designs but lacks story building and good characters interaction and coming from someone who used to do comics is pathetic this game gets boring and gets people disappointed on almost every update.

The puzzles are another mess no direction on what to do, trying to see if an NPC can give you a hint is non existent and here's my problem with the chest puzzle, why couldn't the fat friend tell the MC after you have the graves clean said "Bro you should check the graves again to see if they have a clue" I was there looking and searching for an hour or more (me again bad at some math puzzles) until I got frustrated and saw the answer in front of me.

Inusen shouldn't be afraid of making scenes that aren't just a tease he can actually work fast doing animations (even tho he now says on his patreon he's adding longer sex scenes and more development with Debra which is BS) I bet you that if Debra did something unexpected next update his patreon would at least reach 900 patrons in no time and if he can make the story progression better and with normal pacing this game would have 5 stars instead of the reviews it has now, his strenght is the art and that's it use it in your favor.

A lot of people here don't care too much about the story and I bet no one will tell me what it is about because they want the MILFS!.

Dec 12, 2020
When I was developing my game I made a lot of characters to appeal to everyone, one of the mistakes you can make is have let's say 10 characters and only one is the popular one (Debra in the case of TSOTH), Inusen has a lot of characters right now for me Debra, the Grandma (shame on me) and Kitty the BBW at the part are the ones that got my attention but here's the issue he uses them most of the time for teasing and they are not developing anything really important with them (that's why I say these characters are one dimensional) because when the sex happens when they don't have any relationship with the MC is gonna be weird and boring.

Let's take Summertime saga for example the game has more than 50 characters and the mom story is already done for most part, but people didn't left they stayed, either because of the story, characters or whatever the reason. Inusen has good characters designs but lacks story building and good characters interaction and coming from someone who used to do comics is pathetic this game gets boring and gets people disappointed on almost every update.

The puzzles are another mess no direction on what to do, trying to see if an NPC can give you a hint is non existent and here's my problem with the chest puzzle, why couldn't the fat friend tell the MC after you have the graves clean said "Bro you should check the graves again to see if they have a clue" I was there looking and searching for an hour or more (me again bad at some math puzzles) until I got frustrated and saw the answer in front of me.

Inusen shouldn't be afraid of making scenes that aren't just a tease he can actually work fast doing animations (even tho he now says on his patreon he's adding longer sex scenes and more development with Debra which is BS) I bet you that if Debra did something unexpected next update his patreon would at least reach 900 patrons in no time and if he can make the story pc progression better and with normal pacing this game would have 5 stars instead of the reviews it has now, his strenght is the art and that's it use it in your favor.

A lot of people here don't care too much about the story and I bet no one will tell me what it is about because they want the MILFS!.
no one came to read a novel, next post should either be a pc version of day 10 or a walkthrough

MR HORNY

Sep 14, 2019
Day 10: HINT! 1.Go and search for a job, You do not find any.

2. Click on the ruins, you will find an old box. There is a puzzle on padlock:

2.0n the piramid game 5+2 =7 and 2+7 =9 7 and 9 are the secound level on the piramide. Now add 7+9 = 16 , Graves: 53 +43-67 =29 The last numbers are BlG and we can see a + and - sign on the graves . All graves have the name Maria and we saw this name on the old box all around. The code is 1629.

3. To find a condom ask Grandma, Fodo and Eszter in the supermarket and visit Zoli. He will send you the graveyard enterance.

MR HORNY

Sep 14, 2019
WALKTHROUGH Day 10:

1. SCENE

2. Pick up your bag

3. Pick up the 2 sandwiches and the cola in the kitchen

4. Go to the university

5. Talk to Puffy and Rita

6. Go and search for a job, You do not find any.

7. Click on the ruins

8. SCENE

9. You find an old box, check it. The name Maria is all around

10. Check the padlock, you need 4 numbers to open the old box

11. Go to the cemetery. Click on the 3 dirty graves

12. Go to the park and talk to Kitty

13. She needs matches.Go to the cemetery and pick up the matches(left side next to a burned grave)

14. Give the matches to Kitty, she will give you a spatula

15. Go home and click on the storage room

16. Scene

17. Go to your room

18. Scene

19. Pick up the paint remover

20. Go back to the graveyard and click on the dirty graves

21. Click on the box and on the padlock

22. Type:1629

23. Search for the bracelet pieces- 6pieces

24. You have a bracelet to sell. Go to the shop and click on Svetlana

25. Go to the cemetery and visit Mr. Baby

26. After visiting Baby talk to Puffy

27. Go to the confectionery

28. Talk to Rita

29. Talk to Mr.Puli

30. Talk to the stranger

31. Talk to Lidia

32. Click on Lidia after she appears behind the counter

33. Go to the park

34. SCENE

35. Go to the lake in the park and talk to Fodo

36. Go to the shop and talk to Eszter

37. Go home and in the kitchen talk to Grandma

38. Go to Zoli

39. Go to the cemetery gate and click on the emergency box

40. Go to the park and talk with Rita

41. SCENE

42. Go home and talk to Bertalan in the living room

43. Go to sleep

End of day 10

salem99

Sep 30, 2021
how i can clean the 3rd graves to find num 53 because i try code 1629 and didn't work for me i need to clean the last grapes with multicoller

jeze3

Oct 27, 2018
i mean debra is kind of the main event in this game. if the dev goes all in on her with sex etc. people would lose interest. have to keep the tension up somehow. its just game marketing. milking as long as its possible.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Many forget that in MTD the main MILF (Linda) was not the favorite of the people, in that game the favorite was Gloria (the rich woman). In The Secret of the House the favorite Debra (The main MILF) The second is Liza and with her if there will be more action.

I think what Inusen should do is create situations in which our MC has sex with Debra in strange ways, I don't know, at a party getting drunk both who fuck by "accident" to avoid ruining both characters and not burning the Main Event of the game: Debra.

About the story, it is the least, you can see that it does what it can and I don't know if it will have a creative team.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan
2.50 star(s) 41 Votes