redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
As per our rules on the matter, and to keep things transparent and fair, this game's developer Discreen Vision has made use of alt accounts to boost the review score and negative Milftoon Drama.

The account(s) have been banned and the reviews removed.

I'm sure this doesn't come as a surprise to anyone paying attention to the drama that constantly happens here.

Last edited:

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I think you banned others and you did not make it public. We wanted to make a test by the way and it seems there is no place for positive reviews of our games here, no matter who wrote it. Yeah, we also tested negative reviews on milftoon drama but only for the prupose of last test to see how mods work here. This way. Anyone can decide how they want to see the result. I got the max of tolerating this forum. Leaving forum from now on, sorry for the nice members here.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2020
So I finished the fish task then i go to garden then the mom said to get the tools, what tools, anyone know? I have been clicking everywhere :(

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
I think you banned others and you did not make it public. We wanted to make a test by the way and it seems there is no place for positive reviews of our games here, no matter who wrote it. Yeah, we also tested negative reviews on milftoon drama but only for the prupose of last test to see how mods work here. This way. Anyone can decide how they want to see the result. I got the max of tolerating this forum. Leaving forum from now on, sorry for the nice members here.
Sorry for hearing this, hope you come back when you feel better! Cheers.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
As per our rules on the matter, and to keep things transparent and fair, this game's developer Discreen Vision has made use of alt accounts to boost the review score and negative Milftoon Drama.

The account(s) have been banned and the reviews removed.

I'm sure this doesn't come as a surprise to anyone paying attention to the drama that constantly happens here.
You can't fix stupid, he will keep coming back....

darkyamidesu

Oct 26, 2017
Heres My Latest Save (i belive day 9, + with before the "scene" thing)

This save only included day 9 (i belive that, i did upload other save up to day 8. just search my post)
(how to install, just extract the zip file into game directory.)

*Sorry for my terrible english..

*edit
Remove Attachment link
adding Some line

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
So today I got blocked from inusen's twitter and patreon for no reason at all no explanation given just bam you're blocked, if you guys are patreons of him be careful he might think you're doing probably shady business in forums just for commenting and get blocked.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes