3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Optimus primeeee

Mar 4, 2021
Ok. If I updated last version here at 2021.05.06 and I udate on 2021.06.28. It will still be monthly, becasue monthy does not mean 30 days ususally, it means that in every single month there is an update. At least in my language:)
There is no problem, please relax. I am really happy you are so excited, but we need to wait a few days to pass so patrons feel they have early acess. Thank you and you are great and you did not make any rule breaks, my message was ment for other people who contacted me in a way or start to advertisement..etc.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
The Secret of the house – day 5- Milf story BIG content Update!
Dowload link for PC:
Mega:Mega#MkBuGVN7TrefqOtYHDjiocRHBoVXeCk5SkcgEfoOsX4
Key: MkBuGVN7TrefqOtYHDjiocRHBoVXeCk5SkcgEfoOsX4
Mediafire:
Download link for Mac
Mega:Mega#xA0t2ogoJHfw-jyh4aZllsNw-2Uyk4D96jejJTk0pnU
Key: xA0t2ogoJHfw-jyh4aZllsNw-2Uyk4D96jejJTk0pnU
Mediafire:
Download link for Android:
Mega:Mega#yuukHUdCbwEeBxOjuZeVQUVPw_nxtSIJrixsMg80eGs
Key: yuukHUdCbwEeBxOjuZeVQUVPw_nxtSIJrixsMg80eGs
Mediafire:

What do we offer in this update?
-One new location
-4 new characters
-Teasing and Sex scene
-Touch function
-2 New original musics
-Bigger Story progress

Thank you for your support! Have a nice weekend!

Optimus primeeee

Mar 4, 2021
Day 6- The secret of the house game update!

Dowload link for PC:

Mega:Mega#McB_-f9KBcz0ljLIECtkAA_2xxdc16Za8LnCzyOw930

Key: McB_-f9KBcz0ljLIECtkAA_2xxdc16Za8LnCzyOw930

Mediafire:

Download link for Mac

Mega:Mega#_n0mVfhwaTMNTlP5WkI4181hKtI2EMTufbKnAAvbkYM

Key: _n0mVfhwaTMNTlP5WkI4181hKtI2EMTufbKnAAvbkYM

Mediafire:

Mega:Mega#92VHgWJR-PGPGatOvwbwU7NYe4z5g4G8epmTkSZvf7k

Key: 92VHgWJR-PGPGatOvwbwU7NYe4z5g4G8epmTkSZvf7k

Mediafire:

Day 6 had:

-MULTY sexy scene! Try out all options!

- more new backgrounds,

-more sexy scenes,

- more characters,

-more animations,

-27 minute gameplay instead of the 15 minutes (Day 5)( fast read and focused gameplay- my messing -stopper XD).

- More story progress.

- more new uniq music

We are at the beginning of development and game content grows with support!

Thank you for your support!
bro you are super KİNG

Dec 12, 2020
My dude, for the love of Jesus, I'm not making fun of you or critiquing you or trying to get at you but you need someone who is a native speaker to ATLEAST look at your English and how you use proverbs in particular. Your game is really good for what you had to put into it, it seems stable enough but the English is not the greatest my friend.

Reactions: fuzzy poo

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
My dude, for the love of Jesus, I'm not making fun of you or critiquing you or trying to get at you but you need someone who is a native speaker to ATLEAST look at your English and how you use proverbs in particular. Your game is really good for what you had to put into it, it seems stable enough but the English is not the greatest my friend.
Is it really that big of a deal to you? I can still understand what is being said usually and actually it gives it a unique charm when reading in my opinion.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Day 6- The secret of the house game update!

Dowload link for PC:

Mega:Mega#McB_-f9KBcz0ljLIECtkAA_2xxdc16Za8LnCzyOw930

Key: McB_-f9KBcz0ljLIECtkAA_2xxdc16Za8LnCzyOw930

Mediafire:

Download link for Mac

Mega:Mega#_n0mVfhwaTMNTlP5WkI4181hKtI2EMTufbKnAAvbkYM

Key: _n0mVfhwaTMNTlP5WkI4181hKtI2EMTufbKnAAvbkYM

Mediafire:

Mega:Mega#92VHgWJR-PGPGatOvwbwU7NYe4z5g4G8epmTkSZvf7k

Key: 92VHgWJR-PGPGatOvwbwU7NYe4z5g4G8epmTkSZvf7k

Mediafire:

Day 6 had:

-MULTY sexy scene! Try out all options!

- more new backgrounds,

-more sexy scenes,

- more characters,

-more animations,

-27 minute gameplay instead of the 15 minutes (Day 5)( fast read and focused gameplay- my messing -stopper XD).

- More story progress.

- more new uniq music

We are at the beginning of development and game content grows with support!

Thank you for your support!
Love u, thanks a lot for making my quarantine more interesting :D

Dec 12, 2020
Thank you! I learn english to get better, by asking people to check english i had some bad experiences. Day 7 will be ready next month. Day 6 came out at 2021.06.25. XD 2 days ago, giving out day 7 is a bit early :)
Thanks man, just recently became a patreon, I'm glad you're taking your English seriously, but focus your resource more on your proverbs and metaphors, search up 'common metaphors and their meaning' to get a better sense. Also the use of the word "idiot" for the mc can throw people off given the context half the time it is used... and is kinda a turn off, can you can substitute with the word "brat" or some other word? This can make Debra seem hard to get while being somewhat playful.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2020
Is it really that big of a deal to you? I can still understand what is being said usually and actually it gives it a unique charm when reading in my opinion.
It's people like you that makes encouraging people hard to come by. I'm glad you like the story but it's a common complaint that he's (-or she i think?) trying to help fix. Your comment is going to lead some to believe that you're fine with whatever and that I'm just being snarky. Fine. But, while you'll be fine with just whatever and fall into obscurity, I'm going to watch this dude succeed with my own eyes, while giving him tips every now and then... I hope you have a good day.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
It's people like you that makes encouraging people hard to come by. I'm glad you like the story but it's a common complaint that he's (-or she i think?) trying to help fix. Your comment is going to lead some to believe that you're fine with whatever and that I'm just being snarky. Fine. But, while you'll be fine with just whatever and fall into obscurity, I'm going to watch this dude succeed with my own eyes, while giving him tips every now and then... I hope you have a good day.
Please let people express their feelings here. I listen to your opinion but he has the right to write down his own on reacting to your comment.
Believe me I wont stop learning because i get a good review. :) I will try to find all the good ways in all the comments and try to keep my own style.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I wont be so active here from now on , but i will check my twitter every day and you can find me on patreon.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes