3.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 19, 2018
If i think on it now. After you gave the bandage to Puffy, did you exit to the map and after that entered Debras house again? If so this could be the problem. When you exit , leave the home you need to click on the rose house to talk to Zoli.
Let me know if it works. Thank you! i did not think of this way! I will test it and fix this on day 5 allready. I tested and this is the problem for sure!
Ok, now i'm understand way, and finished to day 4

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Ok, so I wont be at home on may 15 so I update Day 4 here, have a nice time to play and support so i can make more content( Nothing happened !! It is fun on may15! XD):

Dowload link for PC:

Mega:

#r-pcoSbrUl9s0yPd0r8IgNqy26150JzjTTMoPAuEwME

Key: r-pcoSbrUl9s0yPd0r8IgNqy26150JzjTTMoPAuEwME

Mediafire:

Download link for Mac

Mega:

#OXqmhhEa8pItGfgepOdCd4xUq8vu-thPcBzAqAQ4xng

Key: OXqmhhEa8pItGfgepOdCd4xUq8vu-thPcBzAqAQ4xng

Mediafire:

Download link for Android:

Mega:

#Ax7Mu2d1bBwZaIqH-tF6b_klNGJfBSsMhbiIR-QMlBs

Key: Ax7Mu2d1bBwZaIqH-tF6b_klNGJfBSsMhbiIR-QMlBs

Mediafire:

Last edited:

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Changes in pledge!
I opened direct support for If you do and Gasmine, Factotum games! supp.jpg
supp2.jpg
With the 20 usd support you can support all 4 games at once!
We have supporters! I sample money, write it up, I could start on If you do and Gasmine allready, we sampled so many supporters!
The monthly update is The secret of the house and the others get done slower a bit-pending from support!
The secret of the house game gets as many content as many money it samples every month!( a bit more XD) :)
The other games work do not effect the amount of work on TSOTH! Do not worry! :)
So choose the game you like the most and support!
Become a 1 usd supporter and you will get all games as well! All help is Welcome! enjoy my games!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ok, so I wont be at home on may 15 so I update Day 4 here, have a nice time to play and support so i can make more content( Nothing happened !! It is fun on may15! XD):

Dowload link for PC:

Mega:

#r-pcoSbrUl9s0yPd0r8IgNqy26150JzjTTMoPAuEwME

Key: r-pcoSbrUl9s0yPd0r8IgNqy26150JzjTTMoPAuEwME

Mediafire:

Download link for Mac

Mega:

#OXqmhhEa8pItGfgepOdCd4xUq8vu-thPcBzAqAQ4xng

Key: OXqmhhEa8pItGfgepOdCd4xUq8vu-thPcBzAqAQ4xng

Mediafire:

Download link for Android:

Mega:

#Ax7Mu2d1bBwZaIqH-tF6b_klNGJfBSsMhbiIR-QMlBs

Key: Ax7Mu2d1bBwZaIqH-tF6b_klNGJfBSsMhbiIR-QMlBs

Mediafire:
Thank you for your generous, can't wait to download and check out the new day content. But look at those samples I can imagine that it would move to a more spicy moment

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay! Done with Day 4, I must say it was quite irritating me that Fred got a very bad treatment by those 2 bitches that supposed to be his family relatives...and Bertalan was pretty suspicious consider what we find out in this update
Hopefully after Day 5 he will got a better treatment and finally got into Debra's panties soon

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Okay! Done with Day 4, I must say it was quite irritating me that Fred got a very bad treatment by those 2 bitches that supposed to be his family relatives...and Bertalan was pretty suspicious consider what we find out in this update
Hopefully after Day 5 he will got a better treatment and finally got into Debra's panties soon
Thank you for your nice words!! New update: Day 5 is almost done and we will have sex scenes! WHUUHAAAHHHUAA!!

• Haha
Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
reklam 5.jpg

Gasmine Game update Character idea
Here is an idea for The Gasmine mini game:)
I work on the project according to support!
Support here so i can send first version fast!
Let me know your opinion of hero:) This is not incest...

Blueflagfc

Nov 17, 2019
help me with the sandwich. Every time again and again that I put siices of Paris bu I didn`t. What`s wrong?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes