3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Faahresc

Professional Writer
May 30, 2020
Inusen's art just makes me want to write stories over his drawings... I wish I had a partner who could draw like that. What a talented person...

Reactions: BigTombolo
Jun 13, 2017
wow, my post got deleted for being "off-topic" even though i was just admiring inusen's work and asking something about one of his previous works, while a lot of the previous posts on this thread were doing the exact same thing, but ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
People please do not ask off-topic stuffs here. Please do not advertise other games and firms here. We do not go anywhere to advertise our games either.
If you have personal questions of my past works, you can contact me with a private message here as well like on twitter, by email..etc.
Thank you for accepting the rules of F95 forum!

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
Hey Inusen have you made any fan signatures?....because that would be one of the great way in advertising your games and Patreon page.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
last update 4 may 2021 it's been 40days XD
There is monthly update on my patreon page. Last update was at 2021.05.28. , that was day 5.
On F95 forum the versions are posted with delay becasue of business matters.
Day 5 will be released here around 2021.06.28. Like usually with delay, Without viruses and total version.
Also please notice F95 members are cool and accept this delay and help me to get more support! Please follow the rules as well!
Please read back the forum to find answers.

Optimus primeeee

Mar 4, 2021
There is monthly update on my patreon page. Last update was at 2021.05.28. , that was day 5.
On F95 forum the versions are posted with delay becasue of business matters.
Day 5 will be released here around 2021.06.28. Like usually with delay, Without viruses and total version.
Also please notice F95 members are cool and accept this delay and help me to get more support! Please follow the rules as well!
Please read back the forum to find answers.
I have no problem with the rules.I didn't say anything bad, I just said it was late, I was curious.Because I thought there was a monthly update here too.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I have no problem with the rules.I didn't say anything bad, I just said it was late, I was curious.Because I thought there was a monthly update here too.
Ok. If I updated last version here at 2021.05.06 and I udate on 2021.06.28. It will still be monthly, becasue monthy does not mean 30 days ususally, it means that in every single month there is an update. At least in my language:)
There is no problem, please relax. I am really happy you are so excited, but we need to wait a few days to pass so patrons feel they have early acess. Thank you and you are great and you did not make any rule breaks, my message was ment for other people who contacted me in a way or start to advertisement..etc.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes