3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I still Debra the most, but I think Liza was the one I hope to see more in Day 4 and if she got at least 1 nude or even masturbate even in day 5 then it would be great too. But I think the most valuable would be add a way to rewatch all the teasing scenes since day 1 to recent update, that way players don't need to have multiple save files
:) I will try to add a sample when we have more sexy -sex scenes. Also if you go to my Xvideo account, you can find all scenes, I will make viedos of those scenes and update them time to time!

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
:) I will try to add a sample when we have more sexy -sex scenes. Also if you go to my Xvideo account, you can find all scenes, I will make viedos of those scenes and update them time to time!
how long would the new update come out? like 3 hours from now? so i can "prepare" :3:oops:

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Its a copy-editor we're talking about, alot of your texts arent gramatically correct and is hard to follow at times. Some of the words you use as verbs dont fit correctly into the given context. You dont even need a person to help you out at the start, literally put your transcriptive texts into grammarly and it will correct the verbs you use for you. Just try it out and see how much better your texts are... and for the love of god please dont just read the first and bottom last sentences of this paragraph im not trying to insult you or am being a "hater" just helping you out
This too tbh, like both of my comments got deleted as well. its kind of overkill man, we're not trying to antagonize you dude, we're fans who genuinely want to help get your art out there's nothing more to it.

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
As always you did a great job Inusen, but in some dialogues I lost myself reading something like "bondage" instead of "bandages" or something like that.
Animations are really the best I have ever seen on here and I must say that I like the music. You told us that you compose the soundtrack on your own so I must say you really are a one man army.
Keep up like this!

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
This too tbh, like both of my comments got deleted as well. its kind of overkill man, we're not trying to antagonize you dude, we're fans who genuinely want to help get your art out there's nothing more to it.
Please enter your comments. The only reason your comments get deleted: Advertisement of my old game, firm or other games, or you reached a level of dirty speak moderators could not tolerate.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
witcher123
There are 2 reasones of delet: 1. Advertisement, 2. talk a bit off- I am not a moderator so do not blame me to get your comments deleted. The moderators chech the comments and decide. I am interested in your opinion, just hold to rules and all will be good. This is on all forums here.
BigTombolo
Sorry for typos! I used a corrector and i think it is extra dirty-- bondage...sex!!! XD I have Dislexia so it is extra hard for me to find typos, but I noticed 5-10 and will correct in next update! Thanky ou!
Music: I am so happy you like it! I play music and compose since 10 months or less, I could never learn it and I am extra happy poeple seem to like it! Thank you!
Dicho
You rub Debra. I will update the sexy scene in the next month on Xvideo and update the game here as well!

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
witcher123
There are 2 reasones of delet: 1. Advertisement, 2. talk a bit off- I am not a moderator so do not blame me to get your comments deleted. The moderators chech the comments and decide. I am interested in your opinion, just hold to rules and all will be good. This is on all forums here.
I'm trying to but even the latest one I JUST sent got erased WTF??
who's the mod here? at least message me if my comments are getting deleted

Reactions: Tomislav Dragić

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I'm trying to but even the latest one I JUST sent got erased WTF??
who's the mod here? at least message me if my comments are getting deleted
Dear Friend! You also sent other artist work here, this is a kind of advertisement. But You sent me your sample by private! I can see them, thank you! Yeah Musculdar big girls are sexy. I will use some in my own games, nice idea! Thank you! I hope you will play my game and find her in the future! I will post her here for you so you can download the game for sure!
I wont use any other characters of other games but as I figured them out in design(and some in personality)- I will make similar characters in a way.
Thank you!

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
To future patrons:
I Block all patrons who come to my channel, download my content and delet pledge before pay any money.
If you have a credit card problem, just note me before you delet pledge and i will know you did not just trick me!
If you forgot to note me before delet, search me here on on my twitter or on patreon message and I will unlock you.
( I need a day to answer so please do not message me on 3 places at once! I sometimes sleep...XD I wont forget you!)
Please send me your real patreon name so I can find you on my blocklist!

Just do not trick em.. YOu can make this trick 2 times, after that I will write you up to my black list.
Do not jump between tiers to get exclusive content! I can see your history!

If you support me with one single dollar, you pay the money and delet your pledge next month: Anyone is welcome if he/she logged in, toke content , payed the support and deleted pledge after that. If you can support me with one single dollar, it is enough. Later if you have time to spend money on such things you are welcome! If not, that is cool too! One single dollar can help me a lot as well! :) Thank you!

All my contents will get TOTAL FREE WITH DELAY! I post Pinups, comic pages, games delayed on my channels!!!
I need support, so please show my game to everyone! Even if you can not pledge you will be a biiig help! Thank you!

Last edited:

boatsak

Sep 30, 2017
hello i cant direct message on you twiter @DiscreenV and i dont know how to send message on patreon but i dm u on another twiter@Inusen666 mypatron name is " boatsak " sorry to cancelled my payment last month i have plomblem with my cradit card and sorry for bad english.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
hello i cant direct message on you twiter @DiscreenV and i dont know how to send message on patreon but i dm u on another twiter@Inusen666 mypatron name is " boatsak " sorry to cancelled my payment last month i have plomblem with my cradit card and sorry for bad english.
Unlocked, you can delet your message here if you like:)

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Or i can try start all over again?
If i think on it now. After you gave the bandage to Puffy, did you exit to the map and after that entered Debras house again? If so this could be the problem. When you exit , leave the home you need to click on the rose house to talk to Zoli.
Let me know if it works. Thank you! i did not think of this way! I will test it and fix this on day 5 allready. I tested and this is the problem for sure!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomislav Dragić
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes