3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Dickman11

Sep 25, 2020
I am on Discord! I work on The secret of the house update right now and can only chat:)Still you can write your ideas for free fast sketching and when i need my morning practice i will have ideas in my hand to choose:) Thank you! Sketching updates later in this month:)

Post on my Patreon about new infos attached:)

Next update according to the votes is the day 3 of The secret of the house!

Script ready, writing dialogue.

I add more backgrounds, new characters and we get some progress in the story!

Now the priority is The secret of the house, in near future I will make a poll again to decide which game to update :)

Also I started to add more strategy parts to If you do 5. I make scenes in my freetime and when I get tired of watching the monitor:)

If you do, Factotum and Gasmine are prepared during my work on the commissions and The Secret of the house and they won't be updated monthly.

The Secret of the house will be updated monthly!

But of the other games: I always make a bit and in 3-4 months there will be a new update of some games.

Of course the polls can change this, I will monitor your will!
Can you post again the discord link

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Isn't it too long? 1 month
Let us see, I am really new in Patreon and I need to change this a bit. Do you have any better plan? How do others do this?

I updated :
If you do: 1,2,3,4
The secret of the house: 1,2
Factotum1, 2
Gasmine mini games+ Halloween Storybook
-allready in a little time different. But support should grow a bit more.

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
dude, i love youre work but please get a copy editor for your english, hire an intern to fix some of the sentence structure for youre comics, theyre beautifully drawn, but pulled back from the writing...
i agree with u he has one of the best styles, but sometimes the lang play a big role so u cant just ignore it
keep the good work man

D

Deleted member 3233150

Just stopped by to check if i was right about some things. Thanks. :ROFLMAO:

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hello. Why i cant support you on patreon?
Becasue you pledged and deleted your pledge after you toke my contents. This happens top everyone acts like this. You get blocked. As i told I give the games out total free after a time and only those should come who can and want really support.
iF YOU HAVE A REASON WHY YOU ACTED LIKE THIS, LET ME KNOW AND i WILL UNBLOCK! :)

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Becasue you pledged and deleted your pledge after you toke my contents. This happens top everyone acts like this. You get blocked. As i told I give the games out total free after a time and only those should come who can and want really support.
iF YOU HAVE A REASON WHY YOU ACTED LIKE THIS, LET ME KNOW AND i WILL UNBLOCK! :)
Thanks for your effort. I was expecting in this update to have sex, but unfortunately it just didn't happen there was masturbation. I am waiting for your next updates.:)

Dec 12, 2020
next time just dm the dude, almost got excited there for another update.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes