3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
i think one month is okay since you are at beginning , but you could put 2 weeks in the future or you could just never tell us about when you are gonna release for the patreons, like, "hello guys X update is going to be publish in Y date!" and than in the patreon you can tell to the patreons that you are going to release the update to then 2 weeks, or whatever date you want to release for the public, soon. Doing this i think you are going to listen less "hate" from the public.

edit1: and how do i put you signature? it has a time that a putted my signatures, i think i putted some code and then the signature worked... :unsure:

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
i think one month is okay since you are at beginning , but you could put 2 weeks in the future or you could just never tell us about when you are gonna release for the patreons, like, "hello guys X update is going to be publish in Y date!" and than in the patreon you can tell to the patreons that you are going to release the update to then 2 weeks, or whatever date you want to release for the public, soon. Doing this i think you are going to listen less "hate" from the public.

edit1: and how do i put you signature? it has a time that a putted my signatures, i think i putted some code and then the signature worked... :unsure:
In the past I put my games in 7-8 days delay. And it did not help. I try out something else now. As i see a lot of developers do not even publish the games free, but i do not think that way. I just sample the support to make games.

As I See noone sent "Hater" comments here becasue they understand.
I will continue to advertise my works here as well, maybe someone gets an idea to join support. Thank you!
progress 2021.03.png

reklama5 kicsi.jpg
I also added a tier for Gasmine Disney style Princess visual novel! Come and join to support the game directly!​

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
reklám1.jpg
I would not like to take care of any Discord.
I have my own channel, if you support me on patreon you can see my exclusive work, tutorials and we can chat.
I do not need moderator, programmer, any person to translate, I do not need any story writer.
I have my own way to go. Patreon offers freedom for every creator. Please accept this. If you like my work you san pledge, if not.. you do not have to support.

I have my own firm and I will search for help if needed. Thank you!

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
OK, so I could not hold it anymore XD Here is the Day 3 update! Just a few more days to update day 4 on patreon!

I added several new characters, locations to this game. I hope you will like the sexy scenes!

Download the game and have a nice time to play!

(Just download and install the game to the same location you installed the last version and you will get your save games transferred automatically. If you have any problem, feel free to contact me!)

Dowload link for PC:

Mega:

#8WR7eW79jCV0DtEf5ctHwcbfBdboRWPGIlfaouCEkgs

Key: 8WR7eW79jCV0DtEf5ctHwcbfBdboRWPGIlfaouCEkgs

Mediafire:

Download link for Mac:

Mega:

#UXAuiG4ch133mLDV1NOFESti3VMmmhcwuPU3nrSqzaU

Key: UXAuiG4ch133mLDV1NOFESti3VMmmhcwuPU3nrSqzaU

Mediafire:

Download link for Android:

Mega:

#U473_wYeF9Uk5uyPoBlIqs1u2AOOlNaDuEHrSHcdk6Y

Key: U473_wYeF9Uk5uyPoBlIqs1u2AOOlNaDuEHrSHcdk6Y

Mediafire:

Thank you for your support!

Dec 12, 2020
View attachment 1156122
I would not like to take care of any Discord.
I have my own channel, if you support me on patreon you can see my exclusive work, tutorials and we can chat.
I do not need moderator, programmer, any person to translate, I do not need any story writer.
I have my own way to go. Patreon offers freedom for every creator. Please accept this. If you like my work you san pledge, if not.. you do not have to support.

I have my own firm and I will search for help if needed. Thank you!
Its a copy-editor we're talking about, alot of your texts arent gramatically correct and is hard to follow at times. Some of the words you use as verbs dont fit correctly into the given context. You dont even need a person to help you out at the start, literally put your transcriptive texts into grammarly and it will correct the verbs you use for you. Just try it out and see how much better your texts are... and for the love of god please dont just read the first and bottom last sentences of this paragraph im not trying to insult you or am being a "hater" just helping you out

2zik

Jun 1, 2017
Ehm.. I just do not answer this.. ..XD I try my best! I will look after G. Thank you!
I am almost finished with Day 4.
I search for sounds and I allready started on day 5. I finished first scenes!
We have a wounderfull day here! Sunshine gives a lot of inspiration! I wish you a great day!
Hello. Can you unblock me on patreon. I want to support you 5 usd.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Do we got any lewd scene or at least fully nude in day 4? That pic look very nice, and I must say that new girl really caught me off guard and now become my new favorite in this game
Not now, I plan to do some sex scenes in day 5. Wich character you like? Liza? This girl is Lidia, the sister of Anika:) anika.jpg
I will add her a bit later:)
rosa.gif
You can find actual sex scenes in Factoutm-Milf expansion and If you do as well!
fau.gif

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Not now, I plan to do some sex scenes in day 5. Wich character you like? Liza? This girl is Lidia, the sister of Anika:) View attachment 1164058
I will add her a bit later:)
View attachment 1164060
You can find actual sex scenes in Factoutm-Milf expansion and If you do as well!
View attachment 1164061
I still Debra the most, but I think Liza was the one I hope to see more in Day 4 and if she got at least 1 nude or even masturbate even in day 5 then it would be great too. But I think the most valuable would be add a way to rewatch all the teasing scenes since day 1 to recent update, that way players don't need to have multiple save files

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes