VN Ren'Py Disgrace [v0.015b] [Nograce]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
1361190_Dis_post_0.jpg

Overview:
This is a story of young man, who was abandoned when he was child, and adopted by this family. He spend years trying to find his biological parents and had no luck. He decided to give up on searching and move back into his adopted family. Just about to start fresh, he found out his biological parents were living in his hometown. Confused, angry and disheartened, all the memories and feeling he locked up came back.
You are the young man and you will decide what to do.
You already gave up on it, so forget about it move on with your life.
You can start searching for them again and do what?​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-18
Release Date: 2022-03-12
Developer: Nograce - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.015b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
OTHERS: ANDROID

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot (312).png Screenshot (314).png Screenshot (315).png 1383635_sc_2.jpg Screenshot (316).png Screenshot (313).png 1383634_sc_1.jpg 1383636_sc_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Not sure if the developer understand the point of a technical demo, as there is nothing technical showcased here. It's a Renpy game utilizing the standard UI used in every other VN.

I've said this before, instead of release a barebones teaser work on the first release to actually contain something of value. Leave the players wanting more, and not just 4 minutes of gameplay. First impressions matter.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The story is interesting, models are good, it has good potential for different fetishes, but in its current state, most of the dialogue feels stiff and uninspired, and characters don't feel alive ...but honestly, this is rather unimportant to my DICK. :p

Last edited:

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
Interesting,I hope for more content in the future,I like the backstory of the MC,and the Main Story itself

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Love these tags! Big tits and big ass. What else do you need to be happy?! Take it and enjoy it! :LOL:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Is the Mc the overweight lover?

Edit: The fat guy is your Mom's husband. Your mom who happens to look 24, not really big milfy vibes from her.
And you have a bitchy sister of course, who hates you for no reason , great renders, but meh story so far.

Last edited:

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
Not really a technical demo lol, but the models look nice. That real photo with models thing might save rendering time in the future and hopefully the dev will be able to churn out a lot of content monthly.

Reactions: Cardinal_Sin

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
so im confused by the description. Guy is adopted, finds out his parents are alive, so you choose whether or not to find said parents or just move on with your life. So if you choose move on, then it's life as it's always been....and as thus, no real story...

Don't get me wrong here, all these games are vns that are just basically fap material and story being somewhat secondary. But this seems a tad bonkers.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Story would be more interesting if it's MC living with his real family trying to locate his adoptive parents.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote