VN Ren'Py Abandoned Disgrace [v0.015b] [Nograce]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Decent enough for a first attempt. Ok demo.. needs some serious TLC but the rudimentary skills are there and as the story goes on I'm sure there will be improvement. Decent models but definitely not an english language first DEV. Good luck!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks good visually. Story wise, not too original but I'll check this out anyway. I want to see the story the Dev wants to tell here in this one.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Plot twist, the people who he thinks that adopted him are already his family.

Jokes aside, good luck to the dev, seems a fun project. Hoping for an incest patch making the current cast aunt and cousins though :p

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
The ladlady looks like she's in her late twenties/early thirties and her youngest daughter has multiple college degrees?!

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Either he will cuck you or you cuck him and you feel guilty..
That's why i want all father die in all AVN.. they are so useless and annoying
I cant agree with that but yes, if mom is fuck-able in game, then yeah, father has to die lol. Because as you said, either you have to cuck him or he will cuck you. Or share momma together which isnt a fetish for lot of vanilla fanbase. So yeah, if dev wanted to plan incest vanilla game without ntr or sharing, "father has to die" is must and should. Sorry dad lovers.

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Thanks everyone. I didn't realize it was posted over here. I uploaded this ver. in dev tread to push myself to work on it. You know if you make something official you get more pressured and responsible. I didn't know it will make it here since it doesn't have much content to it and I thought I would have to ask moderator or someone to put it here. Anyways, Thanks again for the all the interest in this game!

Answer to few more thing in the comments. (I would love to reply to all the comments but it feels like I will be comment/stat farming or something. Thanks for the all the interest in this project.) :ROFLMAO: all of first 3 characters are all adoptive family. I know some of people will not like it. But MC has not found real parents yet. It's just patreon's policy is adoptive family is still considered as incest so I had to work around it.

About characters look young. Well, backstory is that she got her first one when she's teenager, she's in mid late 30s, 30s doesn't look same as old days, people looks much younger these days, she works out, takes good care of herself, her body is a temple and all :LOL::LOL: (joking) and my preferences:LOL::LOL: and taste:LOL:.

Here is dev thread.
Disgrace Dev Thread
I will check this thread as well and try to communicate more about the game. Thanks all.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks everyone. I didn't realize it was posted over here. I uploaded this ver. in dev tread to push myself to work on it. You know if you make something official you get more pressured and responsible. I didn't know it will make it here since it doesn't have much content to it and I thought I would have to ask moderator or someone to put it here. Anyways, Thanks again.

Few more things... all of first 3 characters are all adoptive family. I know some of people will not like it. But MC has not found real parents yet. It's just patreon's policy is adoptive family is still considered as incest so I had to work around it.

About characters look young. Well, backstory is that she got her first one when she's teenager, she's in mid late 30s, 30s doesn't look same as old days, people looks much younger these days, she works out, takes good care of herself, her body is a temple and all :LOL::LOL: (joking) and my preferences:LOL::LOL:.

Here is dev thread.
Disgrace Dev Thread
I will check this thread as well and try to communicate more about the game. Thanks all.
I mean that helps I guess, the Mom being a teenage mother definitely helps a little more in terms of realism.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i´m confused....what do the game want me to do??? search for parents or not....if games does not know what i have to do, then who will know....my neighbours??? yours???? lil meaningless descrption, isn´t???!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Wicked Garden

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A reasonable try but the art style, dialogue and just general needs a lot of tiding up to make it attractive. It does not work for me. Think of another name for the "landlady" for a start as no kid would call his pseudo mum that. I wont put a watch on this one sorry. Good luck.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Seems like run-of-the-mill, MC lives with three women story, landlady being most attractive LI.
Dad, weirdly enough, is the thing that kind of makes it stand out. Likeable goof, who can't satisfy his wife ( he's married twenty years to a woman, and can't last more than 20 seconds :LOL: )...I'd honestly keep him around as someone who gets off from being cucked ( by MC). Not many games I've seen here that do something like that.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks everyone. I didn't realize it was posted over here. I uploaded this ver. in dev tread to push myself to work on it. You know if you make something official you get more pressured and responsible. I didn't know it will make it here since it doesn't have much content to it and I thought I would have to ask moderator or someone to put it here. Anyways, Thanks again for the all the interest in this game!

Answer to few more thing in the comments. (I would love to reply to all the comments but it feels like I will be comment/stat farming or something. Thanks for the all the interest in this project.) :ROFLMAO: all of first 3 characters are all adoptive family. I know some of people will not like it. But MC has not found real parents yet. It's just patreon's policy is adoptive family is still considered as incest so I had to work around it.

About characters look young. Well, backstory is that she got her first one when she's teenager, she's in mid late 30s, 30s doesn't look same as old days, people looks much younger these days, she works out, takes good care of herself, her body is a temple and all :LOL::LOL: (joking) and my preferences:LOL::LOL: and taste:LOL:.

Here is dev thread.
Disgrace Dev Thread
not found yet, so he will found his real mom i guess :???

ly806816014

Aug 8, 2021
This looks good visually. Story wise, not too original but I'll check this out anyway. I want to see the story the Dev wants to tell here in this one.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote