• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Disgrace [v0.015b] [Nograce]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Learn to watch the game like an NTR hater so you don’t look so stupid. ;)
Or. Here's an idea. Don't complain about it being NTR, and don't praise it being NTR. If you don't like it, don't play it. If you do like it, play it. But don't take up space on this forum complaining about what the Dev did to their game. It isn't going to make him or her change it. All you're doing by complaining is showing how whinny you can be and that you believe that your way is the only way. And, on the flip side of the same token, super praising the fact there is NTR can be annoying as well.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Or. Here's an idea. Don't complain about it being NTR, and don't praise it being NTR. If you don't like it, don't play it. If you do like it, play it. But don't take up space on this forum complaining about what the Dev did to their game. It isn't going to make him or her change it. All you're doing by complaining is showing how whinny you can be and that you believe that your way is the only way. And, on the flip side of the same token, super praising the fact there is NTR can be annoying as well.
I haven’t played this game in a second when I was already warned about shitty content there. I’m just commenting on something that several people don’t understand when they can’t read the situation through the eyes of an NTR hater.

When some here know how to comment without playing shit game.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I haven’t played this game in a second when I was already warned about shitty content there. I’m just commenting on something that several people don’t understand when they can’t read the situation through the eyes of an NTR hater.

When some here know how to comment without playing shit game.
It's one thing to say, "warning, this game has NTR". And another to constantly drown the forum with hate for it. Just say, "this has NTR, I don't like it, so I'm out". Then leave it be. Don't keep posting your absolute hate. That's all I'm saying.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
It's one thing to say, "warning, this game has NTR". And another to constantly drown the forum with hate for it. Just say, "this has NTR, I don't like it, so I'm out". Then leave it be. Don't keep posting your absolute hate. That's all I'm saying.
You have no power to say that WHAT CAN I DO HERE? If you don't like what I'm writing, hide me like I'm doing to you right now. Not a difficult thing. Idiot.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You have no power to say that WHAT CAN I DO HERE? If you don't like what I'm writing, hide me like I'm doing to you right now. Not a difficult thing. Idiot.
This fool wants to tell people how they should think about something, but "hides" other's comments when they disagree with him. Real mature.

Morrister

Mar 7, 2019
Nograce thanks for creating this game :)
I just played the latest version (0.015b) but couldn't play a few scenes (I know of them because I peeked into the images folder and script):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
It's been over a year since an update was given. So. Is this game dead in the water? Has anyone heard from the Dev on Patreon or anything? It was shaping up to be a good game and hate to see it die, if that is what has happened.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote