2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tulandra

Sep 27, 2019
i cant recall last version ive played BUT im still stuck in the same loop ..."i need to goto work until i figure something"
and when i hover my mouse over show/hide progress (WIP)wake up goto work...work until says time to go home
rinse/repeast and no change so ....
You need to restart game, same thing happend to me so i know it works.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Download/start/blablablablabla/ next day, random chick tells you you're fired, no introduction nothing, oh and we take your house and money too. .............WTF? right. close/unren/check cg and trashbin. Lost all interest fast. Good luck

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NTR :

From a question on his patreon about ntr, he replied :
"Oh, sorry about that. It's not an ntr based game and doesn't have any ntr scenes right now but I'm planning to add a couple of avoidable ntr scenes in the future updates. Adding tags right now."
What does it mean by avoidable.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.4
I'm sorry for complaining, but the game started well.
After losing your job and your new job, the only thing you have to do is work and sleep no more, no dialogues with your wife, no dialogues with your daughter, no one else to talk to.
He doesn't go out said bath at night he doesn't say he has to sleep, in the morning his wife is in the bath, and when she leaves and Mc enters, the morning is gone and there is only the afternoon to work and return home and it all starts again to sleep, work, sleep work. :sleep::eek::sleep::eek::sleep::eek:
screenshot0001.png

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Disgraced-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes